Regional Sales Manager
Company: Ultra Mobile
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionULTRA MOBILE is seeking a talented Regional Sales
Manager to join the Sales in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky! Individual
reports to Director, Field Sales. This role is in field and remote
commuting within Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky.The ideal candidate must
be willing to travel 50-70% of the time to conduct store visits,
and train local employees. The candidate could be located in Ohio,
Indiana, Kentucky and travel to Michigan, Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky,
Upstate NY, Upper PA as needed.ABOUT THE ROLEThe Regional Sales
Manager is primarily responsible for executing field sales
strategy, achieving sales objectives, and providing direction and
leadership to multiple Account Executives (5-8) inclusive of a
Senior Account Executive within the assigned region. Oversees up to
1300 points of distribution. Carries out supervisory
responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and
applicable laws. Responsibilities include hiring and training
associates; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining associates; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.Your usual day of awesomeness
- Manage all aspects of the region's Account Executives – hiring,
training, coaching, mentoring, disciplining, and motivating.
- Utilizes the SAE to assist with training and coaching and
- Drive regional performance results to deliver on training,
brand awareness, and established KPI's.
- Set performance standards and identify methods to achieve,
audit, and constantly improve results.
- Schedule and conduct regular face-to-face meetings and/or
ride-alongs with direct reports.
- Possess observational, analytical, and communication skills to
ensure store-level conditions, trends, and competitive insights are
recognized, captured, and reported on.
- Create and present field sales reports on compliance, staffing,
and key findings.
- Participate in developing various processes, call reports, and
training materials to support the Account Executives.
- Ensure the region has the tools and resources necessary to meet
goals and objectives.
- Meet or exceed assigned targets related to company metrics such
as Net Ads (sales).
- Manage region's field expenses.
- Look at new markets/locations for increased Ultra/ MINT
- Ability to work non-traditional hours to participate in evening
and weekend events.
- Some overnight travel is required; frequency depending on
region/territory.WHAT YOU BRING
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 5+ years of territory management experience within a retail or
- Prior success meeting performance goals in the prepaid wireless
- Combination of education and experience.
- Coaching and training direct reports experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (i.e. Excel, Word,
- Analytical skills required - data analysis.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to take initiative and problem solve.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask in a growing
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.WE ARE ULTRA &
MINT MOBILEWe connect people to what's most important in their
lives: Easily, affordably and reliably. We strive to be
California's Preeminent Destination Employer. Oh yeah, we get it
too! We understand what matters to you most. You're an individual
with unique needs, and we're prepared to exceed any expectations
you have for an ideal employer. We're smart, strategic, and get
things done without a lot of red tape or unnecessary politics.
Everyone matters here and everyone has a voice. Expect to spend
your time contributing to projects that really matter. We obsess
over the employee experience. To start, we provide some of the most
competitive salary, benefits, family leave, vacation, retirement
and equity options in Southern California. We believe in you and
invest in you. Not just your career aspirations, but your life.In
addition, we've got a laundry list of perks you'll brag about on
insta -- Lunch every day prepared by our very own chef, healthy
snacks, onsite gym, free massages, car wash services, and most
importantly, a team atmosphere. We even raise the bar on well bars,
including Espresso/Cappuccino/Nitro/Cold Brew/Kombucha Bar, Froyo
Bar, Breakfast Bar, Snack Bar and a, well, you know, bar (after 5
pm). And if you feel intrigued right now reading, imagine the
co-workers we have already attracted. This is the kind of team
you'll want to take home to mom or invite to your kid's next
birthday party. This is the kind of close-knit community happening
here. Come check out how you can be part of Ultra & Mint! OUR
VALUES – LET'S MAKE LIFE ULTRA TOGETHER!
- Ownership: We are all owners; be the outcome and get the job
- Action Biased: Be brilliant, proactive, and act with
- Embrace the Adventure: Be agile, adaptive, and thrive on
- Invent and Simplify: Never accept good enough.$1,000 REFERRAL
BONUSTake a look at this job description, if you are the right
person, please apply. If Ultra Mobile doesn't appear to be a fit
for you, refer a friend or colleague and get $1,000. Let your
friend or colleague know to provide your full name and email when
applying to the job. If we hire them and they stay for 90 days, you
get $1000. For more details of restrictions and rules, please email
firstname.lastname@example.org. Covid-19 Vaccination Requirement
UVNV, Inc. has adopted a mandated vaccination policy to support the
health and safety of our team members and our community. The
Company requires all employees to be fully vaccinated. The Company
will provide accommodations based on medical condition or sincerely
held religious beliefs or practices. Please let us know if you'd
like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before
proceeding with our recruitment process.We are committed to equal
employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic
information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital
status, or protected veteran status. We support an inclusive
workplace where associates excel based on personal merit,
qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.
Keywords: Ultra Mobile, Indianapolis , Regional Sales Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!