Assistant Director of Nursing
Company: Wellbrooke of Crawfordsville
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development.
If you're interested in becoming an ADON but don't quite have the
qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role and once you
get going, we'll set you on a training path to help you achieve
your dream career. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can
spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you
need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate
about providing great care for our residents and creating a
meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you
regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our Assistant Directors of Nursing love Trilogy for the stability,
meaningful work, and great team. If you're looking to lead as an
ADON, Trilogy is where you belong!
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for Assistant Directors of Nursing. We're
a close-knit team that's walking the walk when it comes to caring
for our residents. One of the things we enjoy most is coming
together to make people smile and giving residents' families peace
of mind. Our commitment to better care makes this an exciting
opportunity for you to step into a leadership role and help us
build a truly inspiring nursing practice.
Working in long-term care offers rewards you won't find anywhere
else: an unparalleled sense of stability, a chance to build lasting
relationships, great pay, and did we mention amazing benefits!
People support your growth here and there's a team spirit that
makes the tough days a whole lot easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Guaranteed retention bonus paid quarterly
- Additional bonus potential with an annual bonus
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Competitive salary and weekly pay
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- 401(k) match
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
Assistant Directors of Nursing at Trilogy do all the things you'd
expect an ADON to do anywhere else. But what sets us apart is that
everyone here cares deeply about coming to work with a servant's
heart and a collaborative spirit. The relationships you build here
make Trilogy truly special. Careers here are rewarding because of
the consistent people you meet, work with, and get to know. It's
not at all like the fast-paced in-and-out of other hospitals and
clinical care settings.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Partner with and support the Director of Nursing in leading our
Nursing Services Department in accordance with current federal,
state, and local standard guidelines
- Take the lead in making sure direct nursing care is properly
staffed with RNs, LPNs, CNAs, and Caregivers to provide high
- Take care of administrative duties including completing medical
forms, reports, evaluations, studies, and charting
- Evaluate nurses' documentation to ensure notes are informative,
describe the care being provided, and reflect residents' response
to the care
- Perform daily rounds to observe residents and make sure nurses
have what they need to provide great care
- Monitor medication distribution and treatment schedules to
guarantee actions are performed as required
- Ensure weekend coverage and on-call duties are taken care
- Implement and maintain onboarding and orientation for new
- Participate in facility inspections by authorized government
If you have these qualifications, we'd love to chat:
- A Nursing Degree from an accredited college or university
- A current state Registered Nurse license and a valid CPR
- At least 2 years of experience working as a supervisor in a
hospital, long-term care, or another related healthcare
- Compassion and a positive, outgoing personality
- Strong critical thinking, communication, team building, and
leadership skillsLOCATION:Wellbrooke of
CrawfordsvilleCrawfordsvilleIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR
RECRUITERS:Lezley (765) 274-0891Required
Keywords: Wellbrooke of Crawfordsville, Indianapolis , Assistant Director of Nursing, Executive , Crawfordsville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!