Company: CHS Inc
Posted on: August 7, 2022
CHS Inc. is a leading global agribusiness owned by farmers,
ranchers and cooperatives across the United States that provides
grain, food and energy resources to businesses and consumers around
the world. We serve agriculture customers and consumers across the
United States and around the world. Most of our 10,000 employees
are in the United States, but today we have employees in 19
countries. At CHS, we are creating connections to empower
agriculture. Summary CHS Inc. is looking for an Account Manager to
join the Crop Nutrients Sales Team. Responsibilities
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with current
and potential customers, vendors and internal staff.
- Collaborate with other CHS divisions to leverage business
relationships, growing the CHS enterprise.
- Create, develop and execute innovative sales & marketing
strategies that capture maximum value.
- Develop relationships with suppliers to assist, advise and
develop supply economics and strategies in region.
- Facilitate positive long-term relationships with suppliers and
customers to create long term repeat business.
- Forecast supply requirements by month and annual basis.
- Increase sales and margins by prospecting new customers and
executing sales programs.
- Maintain and promote a strong safety culture and follow all
safety policies, procedures and regulations. Identify and
communicate workplace hazards and correct or seek assistance in
correcting unsafe actions or conditions.
- Manage P&L for an assigned territory.
- Prepare sales presentations, contracts and proposals to ensure
successful transactions. Minimum Qualifications (required)
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, Communications,
Marketing, or experience equal to education highly preferred
- Knowledge of Sales, Business Development, and/or Sales Business
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 50%) Additional
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office Suite: Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver's license with clean driving record
- Pre-employment screening is based on the job requirements and
industry guidelines and may or may not be required for the
position. If required, selected candidates must pass pre-employment
screenings to include all or a combination of drug, criminal, motor
vehicle check, physical requirements and FMSCA Clearinghouse. CHS
offers a competitive total compensation package. Benefits include
Health, Dental, Vision, Hearing, Life Insurance, Health and Day
Care Savings Accounts, Paid Vacation, 401K, Company Funded Pension,
Profit Sharing, Long and Short Term Disability, Tuition
reimbursement, and Adoption assistance.CHS is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: CHS Inc, Indianapolis , Account Manager, Executive , Greenfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!