Assistant Manager, Full Time- Indianapolis, IN
Company: Brooks Brothers OpCo
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Founded in 1818 as a gentleman's furnishings and haberdashery
shop, Brooks Brothers is America's oldest clothier. For more than
200 years, the brand has defined the standard of dress in America
and has evolved into a global lifestyle brand offering complete
apparel and accessories collections for men, women and children.
Brooks Brothers products are world renowned for innovation,
quality, timeless style and exceptional value. As America's oldest
clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating
long-term relationships with both our Customers and our
We are seeking a Full Time Assistant Manager for our Fashion Mall
at Keystone location
The Assistant Manager is a consistent top performer who assists the
Store Manager with the day to day operations of a store. The
Supervisor is a role model exemplifying the Company's core values
and strongly influencing the Store Team through proven selling,
clienteling and merchandising/visual skills.
Responsibilities of the Assistant Manager include but are not
- Assist with driving and controlling store sales, KPI, shrink
and payroll performance.
- Achieve personal productivity goals.
- Coach, and inspire Store Teams to consistently drive sales
- Utilize all company training tools to train and develop Store
Teams to appropriate performance levels.
- Foster a positive work environment that encourages ideas and
innovative problem solving.
- Assume store leadership responsibility in the absence of store
- Assist in the networking, recruiting and selection of top
- Ensure Brand consistency through proper visual presentation of
fixtures and product.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends to Store Manager in
order to maximize sales . Skills & Requirements
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering
outstanding customer service
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently
ranking as a top performer.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Strong operational skills
- The proven ability to engage and inspire a team
- The ability to adapt and embrace change
- Minimum of 1 year of management or supervisory experience,
preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits
and a positive work environment designed around the philosophy of
mutual respect and the challenge of contributing to the continued
success of our organization. We invite you to submit your resume
for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
We are an equal opportunity employer.
We are committed to a healthy and safe workplace for all.
Keywords: Brooks Brothers OpCo, Indianapolis , Assistant Manager, Full Time- Indianapolis, IN, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!