Property Management Training Specialist
Company: Kittle Property Group
Posted on: September 24, 2022
SALARY: $68k plus a Corporate BonusEXPECTATION FOR ALL
EMPLOYEESSupports the organization's mission and values by
exhibiting the following behaviors: excellence and competence,
collaboration, innovation, respect, personalization, commitment to
our community, accountability and ownership.POSITION
SUMMARY:Responsible and accountable for the on-going and
on-boarding training of all new property level employees.ESSENTIAL
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:Primary Responsibilities will
- Devise and train out interactive, virtual learning and face to
face curriculum to move culture, knowledge and skills/abilities in
line with our strategic plan.
- Develop and deliver a consistent approach for New Hire
- Develop and deliver a 90 day web and seminar based onboarding
- Responsible for training/facilitating approved curriculum.
- Develop short-term, mid-term and long-term learning
- Responsible for managing/maintaining/update the Management
Excellence Policy and Procedures Manuals.
- Manage third-party training software programs including online
learning platforms such as eLearning and Elizabeth Moreland as they
relate to property management policies, procedures, and
- Measure outcomes for learning transfer with "pre" and "post"
test training. Train in technical, procedural and interpersonal
areas with emphasis on measurable outcomes.
- Share monthly reports showing course completed by
pre-determined groups, live events, and completed eDoc's.
- Travel/Field Training 60% of work scheduleSecondary
Responsibilities may include:
- Evaluate cost effectiveness of training (e.g. engagement,
employee turnover, quality improvement)
- Attend professional organizations' seminars, educational
sessions, industry trade shows, etc.QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS &
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Adult Education or related
- Required certification: Certified Professional, Learning and
Performance (CPLP), or willingness to pursue within 12 months of
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in Training and Development,
facilitating courses in various levels of personnel. Minimum of
three years of experience in multi-family industry. Required:
Successful experience as a Property Manager and Supervisor,
knowledge of property operations/management such as Yardi, A/R,
sales and time management.
- Excellent presentation skills, good public speaking skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing:
interpret, evaluate, and communicate detailed written or verbal
instructions to others accurately and quickly. Articulate.
- Knowledge of audio/visual/computer-based program design.
- Travel 60% of work schedule.
- Understand and commit to KPG's values.TRAINING REQUIREMENTS:
- NAA/IAA conventions
- Ongoing professional development (Association for Talent
Development, CPLP)PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- Able to push, pull, lift or carry objects up to 15 pounds for
the dissemination of documents/supplies.
- Frequently walk, sit and stand for prolonged periods of
- Ability to operate personal computers and other standard
equipment (telephone, copy machine, etc)
- Ability to operate audio/visual equipment
- Travel 60% of work schedule.
- Occasionally must sit and reach with hands/arms.
- Continuously able to concentrate on fine detail with constant
- Close and distance vision is required.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Normally works in an environment with moderate noise.
Keywords: Kittle Property Group, Indianapolis , Property Management Training Specialist, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!