Regional Operations Director (ROD)
Company: DaVita Inc.
Posted on: September 24, 2022
3820 N College Ave,Indianapolis,Indiana,46205,United States of
AmericaThe Role You'd Play:We are seeking an inspiring and
motivated leader who will lead approximately 10 dialysis centers,
200 teammates and provide oversight of operations with complete
accountability for approximately $30-$50MM P&L. As a Regional
Operations Director (ROD), you'll provide strategic and tactical
leadership, counsel, and direction to the field management of those
assigned facilities to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic and
ethical patient care.Additionally, this position identifies and
develops strategic growth opportunities, monitors division
performance, and works closely with Divisional Vice President or
SVP to develop competitive strategies in alignment with DaVita's
mission and values. Position has budget and P&L accountability.
This position is a key member of DaVita's field management
team.Some specific examples include:
- Create a team powerhouse. You'll have approximately 10-12
direct reports you will inspire to join you in the quest to ensure
quality and compliant patient care.
- Address top growth priorities, patient census and lead
successful operational conversions on acquisitions.
- You will be measured on key metrics and outcomes you are able
to drive from the book of business you inherit.
- Develop and execute strategic operating plans and goals for
assigned division facilities.
- Meet labor budget.
- Review, analyze, and address gaps in service excellence,
policies, and/or procedures proactively; identify issues and
- Manage financial and revenue growth, operations, and labor
management, contract management, and clinical outcomes within the
assigned division facilities.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of competition; proactively
assess related SWOT (division strengths, weaknesses, opportunities,
- Lead a growing, socially responsible business that strives to
be the role model for American Healthcare.
- Work at a place that gives back to the .
- Work at a company that honors and rewards teammate for living
DaVita's 7 core values: Service Excellence, Integrity, Team,
Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun.
- Thrive in a company that will challenge you to "Get Stuff Done"
and reward you with incentives the right way - top performers earn
more.Our most meaningful resource is your passion and visionIf you
can see fresh approaches, envision bigger goals to move us ahead
and are dedicated to building up those around you--- you'll have
our attention! We approach everyday operations with a sharp eye for
how to stay on the cutting edge. What we want is sharp executive
minds to keep us growing. Our diverse staff hails from a variety of
backgrounds, all bringing their valuable perspectives and skills.
Here, supporting teammates and their sense of belonging and
offering all teammates the opportunity to grow and learn is a
priority. We are looking for a candidate that has demonstrated
success in the following areas:
- Leadership for a multi-site operational business
- Experience leading a unified team
- Experience identifying and committed to growth in your
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- Demonstrated understanding of what makes the businesses
successful, and able to balance that with patient and teammate
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurtsOur
investment in youOur new teammates receive comprehensive training
on how DaVita's dialysis clinics and hospital partnerships operate.
You'll also receive opportunities to partner alongside innovative,
compassionate and driven leads as well as access to a comprehensive
total rewards package.Are you ready to transform health care with
us?What We'll Provide:More than just pay, our DaVita Rewards
package connects teammates to what matters most. Teammates are
eligible to begin receiving benefits on the first day of the month
following or coinciding with one month of continuous employment.
Below are some of our benefit offerings.
- Comprehensive benefits: Medical, dental, vision, 401(k) match,
paid time off, PTO cash out
- Support for you and your family: Family resources, EAP
counseling sessions, access Headspace -, backup child and elder
care, maternity/paternity leave and more
- Professional development programs: DaVita offers a variety of
programs to help strong performers grow within their career and
also offers on-demand virtual leadership and development courses
through DaVita's online training platform StarLearning.At DaVita,
we strive to be a community first and a company second. We want all
teammates to experience DaVita as "a place where I belong." Our
goal is to embed Diversity & Belonging into everything we do in our
Village, so that it becomes part of who we are. We are proud to be
an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer.
As such, individuals are recruited, hired, assigned and promoted
without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status, or any other protected characteristic.Salary/ Wage
RangeCompensation for the role will depend on a number of factors,
including a candidate's qualifications, skills, competencies and
experience and may fall outside of the range shown. DaVita offers a
competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k match,
healthcare coverage and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more
Keywords: DaVita Inc., Indianapolis , Regional Operations Director (ROD), Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!