Manager of Clinical Services
Company: Community Health at Home
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Overview: Community Health at Home has provided home care and
wellness services for years. Their innovative services and
specialty programs recognize the needs of each patient and promote
the highest quality of life. Their goal is to ensure all services
consistently exceed quality measures and the expectations of
patients and referring physicians. Community Health at Home's
quality care is provided through a team of registered nurses,
social workers, companions, dieticians, aides and physical,
occupational and speech therapists. Responsibilities The Manager,
Clinical Services contributes to the organizational success of
providing high quality care by ensuring the coordination,
continuity and quality of clinical care following a physician's
approved plan of treatment. Facilitates the completion of
documentation to comply with regulatory, operational and financial
requirements. Acts as a clinical resource to internal and external
- Creates an expectation of excellence and manages performance of
direct reports to maximize the value of employee contributions
toward organizational success.
- Establishes strategically aligned goals with associates and
creates continuous improvement of staff by providing coaching,
mentoring, and performance feedback.
- Works independently with limited direct supervision using
organization guidelines, location policy and procedures, and good
- Functions as an effective team member and contributes to the
development and achievement of location and organizational goals
- Acts as a clinical resource for internal and external
- Responsible for front line direction of accurate, complete, and
timely provision of quality client care and services.
- Ensures the coordination, continuity, and quality of clinical
care following a physician's approved plan of treatment.
- Demonstrates the ability to be efficient and productive by
organizing job duties and responsibilities. Managing Direct Reports
- Maintains positive staff morale, observable through team
spirit, a sense of belonging and recognition of accomplishments and
creates a high performing work environment characterized by
transparent and open communication, mutual trust and respect.
- Establishes strategically aligned goals with employees and
creates opportunities for continuous improvement of staff by
providing frequent coaching, mentoring, and accurate performance
feedback. By providing direction and support to staff to deliver
quality services with a focus on organizational success. Provides
fair and equitable treatment of all associates.
- Provides education and training for employees in support of
career goals and the organization's mission and strategies.
- Responsible for processing assigned workflow in a timely
- Completes and submits all required documentation in an accurate
and timely manner.
- Ensures all orders are entered and approved timely for tracking
purposes and to assure they are sent to physician for
- Ensure current orders exist for requested medical
- Assure missed visits reported to physician.
- Review and process vital sign alert reports, document action,
and any follow-up and physician notification.
- Review and process all wound score deviations documenting any
action and follow-ups.
- May be required to perform patient visits as requested by
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license (BSN preferred), Physical
Therapist or Occupational Therapist in good standing to practice in
the state(s) serviced
- Must obtain and maintain current CPR or BLS Certification
- Two years home care or Hospice experience.
- Excellent clinical skills.
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of home care regulatory
requirements. Compliant with appropriate state certification and
registration and organization requirements as necessary.
- Strong written and verbal skills.
- Ability to work closely with a wide range of professionals or a
- Interpersonal skills that facilitate inter- and
- Demonstrated leadership, administrative and supervisory
- Excellent organizational and time management.
- Excellent attention to detail
Keywords: Community Health at Home, Indianapolis , Manager of Clinical Services, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!