Oracle NetSuite Associate Project Manager - SuiteVets
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionEntry-level project management position that
coordinates implementation projects by managing project timelines,
communicating to stakeholders, and ensuring the project remains in
scope and on schedule.Manage deliverables throughout the
implementation project, including milestones and project schedule.
Provides feedback to the team, customer, and if applicable,
corporate stakeholder when it is observed project milestones or
schedule are at risk. Ensure project is aligned with the goals and
timelines of initiatives as defined in scope of work and schedule.
Communicate status to customer stakeholders and internal
management. Ensure consistency and best practices are utilized in
conjunction with adhering to customer standards.Work involves some
problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and
applying company policies and processes. Gaining competence in own
area and acquiring a higher level understanding of role, processes
and procedures. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to
functional area. 0-2 years of previous project management or
related experience desired.ResponsibilitiesThe Associate Project
Manager will primarily be responsible for managing the delivery of
Oracle NetSuite Professional Services implementations of the
NetSuite applications. Under the guidance of NetSuites delivery
methodology, the resource will drive the delivery of NetSuites
Professional Services engagements according to the agreed-upon
scope, time, and budget all while ensuring the highest degree of
customer satisfaction.The Associate Project Manager is a key player
in managing, tracking, and communicating the progress of projects
and ensuring the quality delivery of Oracle NetSuites Professional
Services. From initiation through to completion, the Associate
Project Manager will be responsible for planning customer-specific
engagements, managing the business requirements development,
review, and signoff process, managing the execution of deliverables
while controlling scope, executing the change management process
when needed, and ensuring timely resolution of discrepancies and
project roadblocks. The Associate Project Manager will manage
multiple concurrent projects and work with several resources within
a matrix environment.From initiation through to completion, the
Associate Project Manager will be responsible for the construction,
presentation, and signoffs of key deliverables such as project
kickoff presentations, project plans, regular status reports, risk
and issue logs, and working with the appropriate teams on change
orders when required. S/he will also facilitate planning sessions
at various stages of the project lifecycle. Critical to the success
of this role will be the setting and management of customer
expectations concerning project scope, the NetSuite delivery model,
stakeholder roles and responsibilities, timelines, escalation and
change management processes, communication, and risk management
- Be passionately customer-focused; relentlessly pursue providing
an excellent customer experience every time.
- Establish, maintain and deepen client relationships by
providing results and exceeding expectations.
- Deliver 5+ concurrent projects using the defined NetSuite
delivery methodology .
- Plan, manage and communicate the progress of projects,
achieving project milestones and maintaining project momentum.
- Identify and effectively mitigate risks.
- Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks, escalate when
- Communicate well with all stakeholders, internal and external,
including project sponsors, Associate Project Managers, and project
- Work collaboratively with project delivery leads and project
- Effectively manage scope, budget, timeline, resources, quality,
and customer satisfaction throughout the project .
- Communicate effectively with and project-manage remote
resources in a matrix environment, including offshore
- Forecast and deliver against committed hours for your project
- Deliver a diverse scope of services where project management
requires analysis of numerous factors.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of and compliance with internal
processes and procedures.Preferred Qualifications/Skills include:
- At least 5+ years of cumulative experience in a systems
applications Project/Program Management, either internally via an
IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or software
- Outstanding client-facing skills. History of building
extraordinary relationships with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to handle various projects simultaneously; adapts
quickly and easily manages multiple deadlines and multiple
competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including
experience successfully delivering presentations and managing
meetings via web conferencing.
- Solid organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Exceptional escalation management skills.
- Demonstrates thoughtfulness and excellent judgment when
selecting methods and techniques for achieving project
- Demonstrated ability to interact well at the C level.
- Independently organizes and performs work required with minimal
guidance, direction, and follow-up.
- Ability to forecast work accurately, proactively manage
workload, and assist project teams with doing the same.
- Excellent teamwork skills. Works effectively as part of
multiple, varied project teams and demonstrates a genuine
commitment to team success.
- Takes the initiative and ownershipproactive, results-oriented,
with a can-do attitude in meeting critical deadlines.
- A strong background in project management, including experience
developing work-breakdown structures and project plans, most
notably in Microsoft Project.Range and benefit information provided
in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)New York City
Pay Range: from $28.08 to $49.18 per hour; from $58,400 to $102,300
per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.Colorado Pay Range: from
$25.10 to $46.59 per hour; from $52,200 to $96,900 per annum;
eligible for bonus and equity.Oracle maintains broad salary ranges
for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge,
skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect
Oracles differing products, industries and lines of
business.Candidates are typically placed into the range based on
the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.Oracle offers
a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical
- Short term disability and long term disability
- Life insurance and AD&D
- Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
- Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
- 401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
- Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick
- Paid parental leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Adoption assistance
- Financial planning and group legal
- Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet
insuranceAbout UsAs a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses
tomorrows technology to tackle todays problems. True innovation
starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and
backgrounds.When everyones voice is heard, were inspired to go
beyond whats been done before. Its why were committed to expanding
our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and
perspectives.Weve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every
sectorand continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating
with integrity.Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities
where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive
suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and
consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life
insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to
give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.Were
committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of
the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance
or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at
+1.888.404.2494, Option 1.Disclaimer:Certain US customer or
client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable
requirements, such as immunization and occupational health
mandates.Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected
veterans status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with
arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.* Which
includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Oracle, Indianapolis , Oracle NetSuite Associate Project Manager - SuiteVets, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!