Territory Sales Manager - IN
Company: Good Times USA, LLC
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*Working with Good Times: *
Good Times USA is a privately-owned marketer and distributor of OTP
products (cigars, cigarillos, wraps, rolling papers, pipe tipped
cigars, and much more). We have a state-of-the-art analytics
department and structure of support for all field sales personnel.
Working with Good Times USA means you are in a constantly changing
professional environment. It also means that you have an
opportunity to impact the way that we do things and a very large
industry. As such, we prioritize investing in each member of the
team to ensure that they are growing professionally and maintaining
a positive outlook.
*Role Purpose: *
As a Good Times Territory Sales Manager, you are responsible for
influencing consumer purchasing habits by effectively selling GT
brands, with particular emphasis on increasing our distribution,
availability and visibility across a range of retail outlets.
*Principle Responsibilities: *
- Increase distribution and availability of GT's products in retail
- Implement sales plans to maximize placement of promotions, POS
and enhanced product visibility
- Execute retail merchandising initiatives to influence consumers
at the point of purchase
- Accurately report, maintain and update industry and account data
on a daily basis utilizing the CRM system
- Communicate any changing trends, economic indicators and
- Conduct consumer engagement events at retail to gain consumer
trial on GT products
- Achieve company sales goals, new distribution targets and
increased market share by effectively managing the assigned
- Manage and safeguard company assets by ensuring all company
property and contingency fund are accounted for and maintained
*Core Competencies: *
*Dealing with Challenges*
Demonstrates resilience and perseverance when faced with
challenges. Demonstrates motivation and adopts their own approach
to solve issues and problems.
*Drive to Succeed/Results*
Demonstrates drive to meet and achieve objectives and goals.
Demonstrates the ability to make improvements to own performance.
Concentrates on exceeding objectives even when under pressure or
faced with obstacles.
Demonstrates a mutual interest in customer goals. Maintains regular
communication with their customers.
Maintains an enthusiastic and positive outlook in every aspect of
work. Understands that company initiatives are set to drive company
success and personal growth.
Understands the importance of honesty. Can be coached
constructively and understands that reliability and putting in 100%
effort is the only way to maintain integrity in a professional
*Experience, Knowledge and Skills Required: *
- Minimum one-year tangible product retail sales experience.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers.
- Ability to work with diverse cultures.
- Ability to exercise sound commercial judgement.
- Strong influencing skills with customers.
- Self-motivation, initiative and creativity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Computer proficiency including MS Office and Outlook
- Ability to adapt and adopt change within the work
*Physical Requirements: *
- Ability to operate and get in and out of a motor vehicle multiple
times throughout the day
- Ability to bend, squat and climb step ladders
- Ability to lift and carry 40 pounds or more
*Other job requirements: *
- Driver's license with clean driving history
- Occasional overnight travel may be required - up to 25%
*Academic Qualifications: *
- High school diploma (college degree preferred) *and* a minimum of
2 years consumer product sales experience
- $45,000 base salary + 10% minimum commission
- Company vehicle, cell phone, credit card and laptop provided for
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401K w/company match
- Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
We are currently following all of the guidelines and precautions
recommended by the CDC.
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
* 75% (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%58047475%
Keywords: Good Times USA, LLC, Indianapolis , Territory Sales Manager - IN, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!