Company: Omni One
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Engineering ManagerIndianapolis, IN$100,000-130,00026857 -Our
client prides itself on teamwork. Employees treat each other with
respect and departments work together cohesively to produce some of
the most reputable products in their industry. Leadership shows its
care for all personnel too by offering a great benefits plan, which
is highlighted by extremely affordable health insurance premiums.
This is your chance to join this great team and use your positive
mentorship skills as an Engineering Manager. -Why apply?
- Low healthcare costs
- Comprehensive fringe benefits
- Cohesive team where people are treated with respect
- Opportunity to make your mark as a positive leader -Duties of
the Engineering Manager include:
- Lead and improve the product development team
- Manage the design, testing, and product development of
- Work with customers on product design and development
- Improve and build upon design, testing, and product development
procedures and standards
- Assist with development and management of product
- Creative a positive and cohesive work culture for department
-Requirements for the Engineering Manager include:
- A Bachelors Degree in Engineering or technical field
- Previous experience managing the product development of
- Positive leadership mentality and proven experience developing
- Ability to communicate with all levels of internal and external
personnel -Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept
confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
-Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted
within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview
with the Omni One team.
Keywords: Omni One, Indianapolis , Engineering Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!