Branch Manager: Carter-Waters Indianapolis
Company: White Cap
Posted on: January 26, 2023
A position at White Cap isnt your ordinary job. Youll work in an
exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have
a variety of career opportunities.The White Cap family is committed
to Building Trust on Every Job. We do this by being deeply
knowledgeable, fully capable, and always dependable, and our
associates are the driving force behind this commitment.Job
SummaryDirect all sales and operations activities for a branch
location. Responsible for the execution of sales strategy. Develop
customer relationships and ensure satisfaction through operational
excellence. Responsible for talent acquisition and development and
retention of associates and adherence to company policies and
procedures. This position requires operation of a company vehicle
or a personal vehicle and such operation is done consistently more
than 20% of the average work week. If selected for this position,
the company will run a Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) report. A
requirement of this position is an acceptable MVR report.Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Accountable for profit and loss and inventory/accounts
receivable for assigned location(s). Achieves earnings before
interest and tax (EBIT), return on investment capital (ROIC), and
return on sales (ROS) goals.
- Safeguards company assets and associates. Provides operational
oversight and excellent in inventory management procedures.
- Ensures appropriate staffing levels to meet service, financial,
and operational support demands. Effectively utilizes training
programs to develop sales and operations expertise.
- Initiates and builds customer relationships with existing and
- Acts as liaison to functional leadership to ensure customer
satisfaction and problem resolution.
- Monitors local market trends. Develops and executes strategies
to grow local market share and aggressively pursues business
- Works closely with vendors to maximize sales and increase
- Ensures efficient operations through adherence to policies and
procedures and process excellence. Maintains compliance with
applicable government regulations. Ensures environmental health and
safety and regulatory responsibilities are followed.Nature and
- Solutions require analysis and investigation.
- Achieves planned results by decisions and actions based on
professional methods, business principles, and practical
- Manages a group or team of professional individual contributors
and/or indirectly supervises support staff.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- Typically requires BS/BA in a related discipline. Generally 7+
years of experience in a related field. May require certification.
Advanced degree may offset less experience in some
- Bachelors degree.
- Wholesale distribution experience.
- Exposure to Six Sigma or other process improvement
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- Ability to use computer systems and apply computer systems
knowledge to manage day-to-day operations.If youre looking to play
a role in building America, consider one of our open opportunities.
We cant wait to meet you.Functional Area Field OperationsRecruiter
Turner, SteveReq ID WCJR-009260White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Indianapolis , Branch Manager: Carter-Waters Indianapolis, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!