Vice President, Loyalty
Company: Simon Property Group
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Location:Corporate IndianapolisPRIMARY PURPOSE:The Vice
President of Loyalty Programs is responsible for the strategic
oversight, marketing and enhancement of Simon's loyalty programs.
This position reports directly to the Chief Marketing
Officer.PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES:The successful candidate's
responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Oversee the development, execution, growth and marketing of
Simon's loyalty programs.
- Guide and collaborate with creative departments, including
brand management and creative services, to develop all marketing
materials for loyalty programs.
- Develop and executive strategic initiatives to engage and
increase our member base.
- Build mutually beneficial long-term relationships with
- Plan, develop and execute events and promotions to drive new
enrollments into our loyalty programs across all centers.
- Partner with third parties to enhance the member value
- Develop analytic capabilities to create measurable insights and
data to track the success of the programs.
- Partner with internal departments to create training materials
that empower field staff to drive enrollments at a local
- Manage budget and P&L for all loyalty programs.
- Maintain brand standards and ensure compliance across all
marketing and communications channels.
- Identify competitors and evaluate their strategies and
positioning and devise counterstrategies.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
- Blend of strategic, business, communication, creative,
marketing, technical and project management skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related
- 5+ years' experience in loyalty programs, with demonstrated
success in member acquisition and engagement
- Retail experience a plus
- Demonstrated excellence in writing, proofreading and
- Outstanding communication, presentation, leadership skills and
executive presence with ability to manage expectations at all
levels of the organization
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Results-oriented, ability to manage high volume workload under
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact
on company's success
Keywords: Simon Property Group, Indianapolis , Vice President, Loyalty, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!