Company: Fellowship of Christian Athletes
Posted on: March 20, 2023
The Director is responsible for growing the ministry by praying, staffing, and funding the area through theAdvancement Lanes: Ministry, Board, Donor, Talent and International. The Director works in alignment withthe Regional Vice President, staff, and board(s) to fulfill the FCA Vision, pursue the FCA Mission, and livethe FCA Values by developing and executing a ministry plan for the assigned area. In the FCA Sports Environment(s),the Director creates a strategic, consistent approach to discipleship -- making discipleswho make disciples. The Director is accountable for ensuring that the FCA ministry is conducted accordingto biblical standards and adhering to FCA policies and procedures.
FCA believes these responsibilities are critical to our mission and that this position plays a vital role in our ministry. FCA expects all functions and responsibilities outlined below to be carried out with a heart surrendered to serving God as a form of worship.
How To Apply
*** What Applicants Need To Know BeforeApplying***
1) to ensure the best experience, please use a computer or laptop rather than a mobile device for this application and onboarding process.
2) create only ONE profile. pleasedo not create multiple profiles using different email addresses.if you're having trouble logging in, please reset your password first, then reach out to FCA's hiring department if necessary.
3) do not use a school email account, a previous work email account, or any other temporary email account. use a permanent personal email accountthat you will always have access toto create your profile.
4) before applying, be prepared to complete the application process (10-15 minutes) from beginning to end in a single session. any interruptions may cause further delays.
5) be sure to have your cover letter and resume readily available to upload from the computer or laptop you are using.
This position is at-will employment, meaning that either the employee or FCA can discontinue employment at any time, with or without notice and with or without cause. The Position Description does not create a contract (express or implied) or enforceable promise or representation. FCA can modify this Position Description at any time. Additionally, it is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities that are required. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time.
Keywords: Fellowship of Christian Athletes, Indianapolis , Area Director, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
here to apply!