Accounts Payable Manager
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Accounts Payable ManagerBCforward is currently seeking a highly
motivated Accounts Payable Manager for an opportunity in
Indianapolis, IND. Summary:
- Job Title: Accounts Payable Manager
- Location: Indianapolis, IND.
- Anticipated start date: As Soon As Possible (ASAP)
- Duration: Full-time employment (FTE) w/ full benefits &
- Company: BCforward Internal Job Duties:
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating accounts payable
- Plan work assignments, evaluate work performed, and provide
direction and decisions in handling technical problems.
- Monitor work outcomes and provide metric data for
- Participate in establishing departmental policy.
- Implementing and monitoring accounts payable policies and
- Maintaining records of amounts owed, validating invoices,
computing discounts, coding expenses, issuing checks, ACH
transactions, and wires for payments.
- Maintain various reports, files, and records to provide
up-to-date information and audit trail for compliance.
- Answer vendor and internal inquiries timely.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Responsible for annual Form 1099 filings and accuracy of vendor
- Manage audit preparation related to accounts payable
- Works closely with the Accounting and Finance TeamsRequirements
- Bachelor's or associate's degree in a related field.
- Or a minimum of (5) years of experience in a management
- Additional experience may be substituted in lieu of
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyze information and processes.
- Must be self-motivated and complete assignments and tasks with
- Self-starter with the ability to work both independently and on
- Excellent planning and organizational skills to balance and
- Excellent communication skills and motivation to develop and
maintain internal and external relationships.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. About
BCforward:BCforward began as an IT business solution and staffing
firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers'
needs into a full-service personnel solution's organization.
Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates
numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are
currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified
firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to
deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for
over the years of catering to our customers' specific needs.
BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources.
With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the
capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in
both public and private sectors which allows us to address your
most challenging needs.www.BCforward.comwww.facebook.com/bcforward
We must inform you that during the hiring process, we may ask for
you to disclose and provide us with various categories of your
personal information, including identifiers such as your name and
address, professional information, commercial information,
education information, and other related information. Please note
that we will only use this information to facilitate and complete
the recruiting process. This posting is not an offer of employment.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and
willing to cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to
the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to and including
both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of
intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this
job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position.
BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of
employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the
anticipated assignment duration.Interested candidates please send
resume in Word format Please reference job code 209539 when
responding to this ad.
Keywords: BCforward, Indianapolis , Accounts Payable Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!