HVAC Installation Manager
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We are hiring Lead HVAC Installers We are a second generation,
family-owned Home Services company proudly serving the Greater
Indianapolis community. We have a People First mindset and offer
expertise in Plumbing, HVAC and Electrical for our customers. We
take pride in our work and are looking for employees who do the
same!We are looking for Lead HVAC Installers to run an installation
team and diagnose, troubleshoot, repair and replace any heating,
air conditioning, or refrigeration equipment or complete systems.
What can we do for you?
- Provide stability
- Supportive management
- Growth opportunities - we promote from within!
- Dog friendly office
- Career Longevity - with employees who have been here over 15
- Competitive Wages and Bonuses
- Continuous Training
- Company Events
- Employee Referral Program Benefits for the Lead HVAC Installer:
- Health Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Paid Holidays
- Generous PTO
- Phones and Tablets
- Commission based pay with the ability to make at least $65,000
Job Responsibilities of Lead HVAC Installer:
- Replace any heating, air conditioning, or refrigeration
equipment or complete systems.
- Test electrical circuits and components for continuity, using
electrical test equipment.
- Test pipe or tubing joints and connections for leaks, using a
pressure gauge or soap-and-water solution.
- Join pipes or tubing to the equipment and to the fuel, water,
or refrigerant source in order to form a complete circuit.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between the controls and
equipment according to the wiring diagram, using an electrician's
- Obtain and maintain required certifications.
- Install, connect, and adjust thermostats, humidistats, and
timers, using hand tools.
- Comply with all applicable standards, policies, and procedures,
including safety procedures and the maintenance of a clean work
- Inspect and test systems to verify compliance with plans and
specifications and to detect and locate malfunctions. Job
Requirements for our next Lead HVAC Installer:
- Minimum of 2+ years' experience as a Lead HVAC Installer
- Universal EPA required
- NATE a Plus!
- Ability to lift up to 100 lbs.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Mechanical and technical aptitude.
- Knowledge of HVAC codes and proper application; knowledge of
proper electrical and HVAC safety.
- Ability to explain technical information to non-technical
customers All qualified candidates will receive consideration for
employment without regard to, and will not be discriminated against
based on, race, gender, veteran status, disability, or other
protected category. We are an equal-opportunity employer.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Indianapolis , HVAC Installation Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!