Company: Apex Systems
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Apex Systems is seeking aQuality Laboratory Managerto join our
clients team inIndianapolis, IN! Our client is a well-established
expert in color and a leader in home, craft, and hobbyist dyeing
for 100 years.
Location:Indianapolis, IN 46219
Hours of operation:Monday-Friday, 7:30am- 4pm
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Experience in laboratory management
- Ability to maintain color standards, develop formulas, maintain
material specifications, issue CoAs, SDS, and QC incoming packaging
and raw materials
- Previous experience with UL, WERCS, REACH, & LHAMA a plus
- 5 to 10 years' experience in a dyestuffs environment
- Chemistry degree preferred
- Must have demonstrated ability to perform the following
functions safely, successfully, and with minimal supervision.
- Establish SOPs and policies to assure the Quality Program is
properly implemented and maintained.
- Ensure day-to-day QC procedures are followed and back up QC
Staff in day-to-day QC procedures.
- Oversee review of laboratory data and laboratory reports.
- Assist analysts in resolution of quality problems. Interface
with management and clients.
- Lead Non-Conformance / Corrective Action Investigations
including root cause analysis and ensure corrective action plans
are carried out.
- Chemistry, BS degree preferred, and a minimum of 5 years
- Knowledge of Laboratory Safety Requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Computerized Data Systems like WERCS, UL,
- Strong Microsoft Office skills Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
Send Resume to [email protected]
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not
discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color,
religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth,
breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner
status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim,
protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership,
or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our
website in search of information on employment opportunities or to
apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our
website for a search or application, please contact our Employee
Services Department at [email protected] or 844-463-6178 .
Apex Systems is a world-class IT services company that serves
thousands of clients across the globe. When you join Apex, you
become part of a team that values innovation, collaboration, and
continuous learning. We offer quality career resources, training,
certifications, development opportunities, and a comprehensive
benefits package. Our commitment to excellence is reflected in many
awards, including ClearlyRated's Best of Staffing - in Talent
Satisfaction in the United States and Great Place to Work - in the
United Kingdom and Mexico.
Keywords: Apex Systems, Indianapolis , Quality Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!