Project Manager - Multifamily Construction
Posted on: November 17, 2023
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tony SvareAre you a fit? Easy Apply
now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $80,000 - $170,000 per yearA bit about us:A
nationally recognized, full-service development and construction
company committed to making a positive impact in the communities
they serve. We are looking to add a Project Executive to our team.
The project Executive will be responsible for overseeing all items
related to day to day construction operations including staffing
assignments, project plan development, cost and schedule analysis,
and owner and subcontractor communications and interfaceWhy join
DetailsRequired Skills and Abilities
- Four-year college degree in a construction related field or
adequate experience to demonstrate mastery of position
- Five years of progressive project management experience.
- Understanding of construction means and methods, scheduling,
cost accounting and project estimating.
- Ability to demonstrate strong competency in leadership,
teamwork, communication, problem solving and initiative.Duties and
- Preserves corporate culture and philosophies. Mentors others,
promotes mission and vision, and encourages team member growth
- Review and understand legal documents such as the Owner
Contract, Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Formulate and issue Subcontracts and Purchase Orders.
- Have complete understanding of Project Estimate.
- Have meeting with local authorities prior to project start and
develop relationship to assist in project progress.
- Strong understanding of cost accounting and ensure all cost
projections are updated and accurate.
- Ensure that the Field Staff has an updated understanding of the
financial position of the project.
- Review and approve all subcontractor and material supplier
invoices and pay applications.
- Provide strong leadership during entire construction
- Daily communications with Project Management Team.
- Ensure that project schedule is up to date and accurate.
- Monitor punch and closeout policies and coordinated with Field
Staff and Owner Representative.
- Train all staff to ensure they are ready for position
advancement.Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking
the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Indianapolis , Project Manager - Multifamily Construction, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!