Billing Manager - PreBill - Revenue Cycle Mgmt
Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: July 15, 2019
Risk Management opening in Indianapolis, Indiana. This and other
nursing administrator jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
Position: Billing Manager - PreBill - Revenue Cycle MgmtLocation:
Indianapolis, INDuration: Permanent / Direct Hire / Full-TimeJob
Information: The PreBill Manager is responsible to ensure all
services are billed out accurately and timely. This position
reports to the VP of Revenue Cycle Management for the day to day
operation of the department, services and personnel. The overall
responsibility of the PreBill Manger is to ensure the company is
able to maximize revenue through accurately recording service
level, payor and mileage with the billing system for all services
provided while maintaining compliance with all internal standards
and Federal, State, and Local laws, regulations, and guidelines.
This position will work closely with local operations Document
Quality Assurance (DQA) teams to ensure all patient care records
are reviewed thoroughly for completeness and accuracy. In addition,
the PreBill Manager is the lead liaison between the DQA departments
and the Billing Department.Job Duties:
- Demonstrates complete knowledge, understanding and compliance
of company policies and procedures.
- Demonstrates comprehensive knowledge and understanding of (and
compliance with) Federal, State and local laws, rules, regulations,
and guidelines as they pertain to reimbursement, collections, and
- Ensures that all billing staff demonstrate comprehensive
knowledge and understanding of (and compliance with) Federal, State
and local laws, rules, regulations, and guidelines as they pertain
to reimbursement, collections, and compliance.
- Directs and supervises billing staff to ensure security of
buildings and all other company property.
- Performs daily inspections of building and office for
cleanliness. Directs and supervises billing staff to perform
appropriate housekeeping duties.
- Responsible for recruiting, screening, hiring, orienting,
evaluating, coaching, training and disciplining the assigned
- Responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining an
effective schedule for the department.
- Responsible for tracking, monitoring and submitting payroll per
company policy for the department.
- Receives and resolves any questions, concerns or issues
regarding pay, benefits or other personnel issues pertaining to
assigned billing personnel.
- Develop, implement and maintain PreBill process maps, SOPs
(desk procedures), and training manuals.
- Directs and leads support staff in inventorying, ordering,
receiving, stocking and issuing office equipment and supplies.
- Directs and leads outside vendors, as they pertain to billing
- Ensures that assigned billing staff maintain appropriate
training, certification and licensure for their position.
- Ensures that all billing staff maintain a high level of
customer service when dealing with patients, patient families,
co-workers, clients, other healthcare providers and the general
- Develop and maintain position descriptions for all positions
within the assigned billing department.
- Maintains security and privacy of all company and patient
information at all times in accordance HIPPA and all other local,
state and federal regulations.
- Responsible for maintaining billing and patient care records in
accordance with proper HIPAA and document retention standards.
- Perform other duties related to management and administrative
- CAC certification (or ability to obtain within 60 days):
- Compliance Officer Certification: preferred
- Must have the ability to function as a leader evaluating,
coaching, training and directing billing staff: required
- Extensive end user experience with Zoll or similar CAD /
Billing systems: required
- Experience with MS Outlook, Word and Excel: requiredFor
immediate consideration please create a profile and submit your
resume through our applicant tracking system. Applications with
attached resumes will be given first consideration. Visit us online
at to learn more about our company and to view additional openings
in your area.About Us: All Medical Personnel is a national leader
in healthcare staffing and recognized by Staffing Industry Analysts
(SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing firms. Our
team of seasoned recruiters are experienced in their ability to
recruit, screen and place medical professionals for all types of
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Indianapolis , Billing Manager - PreBill - Revenue Cycle Mgmt, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!