Company: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Posted on: August 17, 2019
Dolce The Alexander
Dolce is now seeking a Revenue Manager to join our team at the
Dolce The Alexander location in Indianapolis, Indiana.
The Revenue Manager monitors transient and group business
thresholds within the short term and long term forecast to ensure
measurable improvements for demand and availability. Supplies
critical analysis on the effect of decisions affecting occupancy,
average rate, and profit goals.
Education & Experience
- This position requires a minimum formal education of a
bachelor's or master's degree, with an emphasis on courses in
accounting, auditing, mathematics, customer service and/or business
administration and a minimum of three to five years job-related
- Must be proficient in Windows, Company approved spreadsheets
and word processing.
- Long hours sometimes required.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger,
handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and
arms; climb stairs; talk or hear. The employee must occasionally
lift or move office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information,
data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and
written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive,
friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions
to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an
attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented
- Maintain high standards of personal appearance and grooming,
including wearing nametags.
- Previous experience in sales role with the ability to close a
- Knowledge of the hospitality industry
- Perform other duties as requested by management.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls by
reviewing daily room and rate allocations in Property Management
- Ensure group inventory and cut-off dates are managed according
- Conducts weekly Revenue Management meetings where the
appropriate booking is evaluated for proper rate and availability
control. A synopsis of decisions versus results from the previous
week will be provided as a basis for discussions to map out booking
pace, pricing strategies, marketing opportunities and the
- Develop, monitor and adjust sales and pricing
- Updates booking patterns on a weekly and monthly basis and pick
up ratio for the 365 day window to include promotional SRP's,
transient demand and forecast updates.
- Provide critical analysis of strategies, room statistics and
- Prepares all weekly, monthly, three month and annual forecasts
using property management system and customized Excel sheet,
achieving 95% accuracy.
- Review all competitive shops on a consistent basis and identify
selling strategies and market trends.
- Attends weekly sales meeting, training programs, and other
meetings as designated.
- Assists the DOSM in the month-end reporting, forecasting and
the annual budget process, including total transient and group
- Measures ROI results for any revenue management programs
- Work with Guest Services to ensure that sell out strategies are
in place and are balanced daily via property management
- Develops and implements new/special revenue and market programs
- Provides feedback to DOSM relating to guest comments,
observations, rumors, industry news, etc.
- Understands and works closely with Reservation Department to
insure target ceilings and rates are met.
- Assists with and completes special projects and assignments as
designated by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is the largest hotel franchisor in the
world and a leading hotel management company. We stand 20 brands
strong across 9,000 hotels in more than 80 countries, and we offer
the most diverse collection of hotel experiences in the world. Our
iconic brands, united by the richest and simplest rewards program
in the business, make hotel travel possible for all.
Our hotel owners are the stewards of our brands, and together, we
champion everyday travelers. We believe guests deserve great
experiences, and our robust portfolio-distinguished by our leading
economy and midscale brands-delivers just that.
We are AmericInn-- by Wyndham, Baymont-- by Wyndham, Days Inn-- by
Wyndham, Dazzler-- by Wyndham, Dolce Hotels and Resorts-- by
Wyndham, Esplendor-- Boutique Hotels by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by
Wyndham--, Howard Johnson-- by Wyndham, La Quinta-- Inns & Suites,
Microtel by Wyndham--, Ramada Encore by Wyndham, Ramada Worldwide--
by Wyndham, Super 8-- by Wyndham, The Trademark Collection-- by
Wyndham, Travelodge-- by Wyndham, TRYP by Wyndham--, Wingate by
Wyndham--, Wyndham Garden--, Wyndham Grand-- and Wyndham Hotels and
Headquartered in Parsippany, N.J. with offices around the globe in
London, Shanghai, Buenos Aires, Dubai and more, Wyndham Hotels &
Resorts employs approximately 15,000 team members worldwide.
Our Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Job Location: Dolce The Alexander, 333 South Delaware Street,
Indianapolis, Indiana 46204
Employment Status: Full-time
The Alexander offers its guests an exciting take on hospitality by
transforming guest rooms, restaurants, and event spaces into
enthralling havens for commissioned works of art. Undeniably
contemporary, but always comfortable, The Alexander is destined to
become a premier destination for business professionals, art
lovers, gourmands, and other cultured clientele.
Each one of our 157 guest rooms and 52 extended stay units focus on
creating a relaxed environment for work or rest while enlivening
the senses with pops of color and eye-catching art. Guests will
discover the same, infectious energy in The Alexander's stylish and
inviting restaurants, which serve culinary works of art for
breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Perfect for unforgettable
celebrations and exceptional meetings, every inch of the 16,500
square feet of event space exudes elegance and creativity.
The Alexander Hotel offers up a refreshing dose of local color and
flavor, and promises a unique Indianapolis experience for
Keywords: Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Indianapolis , Revenue Manager, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!