Regional Sales Director
Company: Workiva, Inc.
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Led by an action-driven leadership team, employees at Workiva
develop and provide cutting-edge solutions and services to the
business market. We're a fast-growing, publicly traded SaaS company
and we firmly believe our people are our greatest assets, and our
unique culture gives employees the opportunity to not only make a
difference, but BE the difference.
The Regional Sales Director (RSD) on Workiva's Global Statutory
Reporting team will drive sales of our industry-leading Wdesk
platform, services, and solutions focused on multinational
organizations with critical statutory reporting needs. Working in a
team environment, the RSD will promote and sell our cloud-based
solutions to both existing customers and new business prospects
within an assigned territory.
WHAT YOU LL DO:
* Understand, develop and grow a Region whereby monthly, quarterly
and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
* Build Relationships with the broader field sales team for
achieving sales targets within Region.
* Work on all aspects of the sales cycle to secure new Global
Statutory reporting customers and expand existing clients
* Canvassing, Emailing and Prospecting
* Executive Calls and Presentations/Demonstrations
* Demonstrate ROI & POV proposals
* Negotiation and Closing
* Maintain high activity levels to achieve sales targets and build
appropriate pipelines to achieve quarterly sales targets.
* Opportunity to develop leadership skills and grow into sales
management role within 12-18 months
WHAT YOU\'LL NEED:
* 7+ years of proven sales growth in the field selling Software as
a Service products (SaaS)
* MEDDIC/Force Management or similar sales methodology or similar
* Experience selling to the Office of the CFO and Finance &
Accounting buyers highly desirable
* Executive presence; ability to communicate at the most senior
* Ability to manage multiple complex sales cycles
* Ability to prioritize selling activities and follows through in a
* Ability to negotiate pricing with a focus on retaining value
* B.A./B.S. degree preferred
* Ability to travel up to 50%
Workiva reserves the right to reject all unsolicited third-party
resumes received in regards/relation to this position/job
Individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or
Workiva is an equal opportunity employer. It is our strong belief
that equal opportunity for all employees is central to the
continuing success of our organization. We will not discriminate
against an employee or applicant for employment because of race,
religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, physical
disabilities, political affiliation, sexual orientation, color,
marital status, veteran status, medical condition or other
protected status in hiring, promoting, demoting, training,
benefits, transfers, terminations, recommendations, rates of pay or
other forms of compensation. Opportunity is provided to all
employees based on qualifications meeting job requirements.
Keywords: Workiva, Inc., Indianapolis , Regional Sales Director, Executive , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!