Company: Ascension, C73
Posted on: December 5, 2019
We Are Hiring Psychologist - PSM Special Services Psych -
Full-Time, Day - Indianapolis-6612 E 75th Stree - Indianapolis,
INWhy Join Ascension? In Indiana, St. Vincent operates 24 hospitals
in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated joint
ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more than
15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a wide
range of services including acute/long-term acute care, bariatrics,
cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma services,
neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary care,
urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent has
been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.St. Vincent
is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of
persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What
You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will
have the opportunity to: Responsibilities:
- Assess a patient's psychological status and provide appropriate
interventions and treatments.
- Refer patients to other disciplines for consult and evaluations
- Provide psychological expertise and education to
multidisciplinary team. Act as a resource to other
- Communicate complex/sensitive information to patients and
- Administer and interpret psychological tests used for
diagnosing mental and personality disorders and differentiating
between organic and functional cases of behavior disorders.
- Occasional opportunities to work with local law enforcement and
the SWAT team for crisis negotiations and/or consultations.What You
Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- Psychologist credentialed from the Indiana Board of Psychology
obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Psychotherapist. Education:
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD)
required Work Experience:
- Experience in personality testing preferred.
- Experience in cognitive and intellectual testing is a
- Experience in forensic psychology or safety and security
sensitive area is a plus.
- Experience with writing psychological reports preferred.
- Experience with diagnostic interviews and clinical intakes
- Experience with public speaking preferred.
- Experience in research and working with a multidisciplinary
team is preferred.
- Experience with crisis intervention preferred.Equal Employment
Opportunity St.Vincent is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet.
Please click the link below for more information. EEO is the Law
Poster Supplement Please note that Ascension will make an offer of
employment only to individuals who have applied for a position
using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent
offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking
information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a
member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic
Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link
below for more information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, C73, Indianapolis , Psychologist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!