Critical Care Transport Reg Respiratory Therapist
Company: Ascension, B59
Posted on: March 28, 2020
We Are Hiring Therapist-Respiratory-Reg - Critical Care
Transport - Full-Time,Rotating - Indianapolis-2001 West 86th St -
Indianapolis,INWhy Join Ascension? In Indiana, St. Vincent operates
24 hospitals in addition to a comprehensive network of affiliated
joint ventures, medical practices, and clinics. St. Vincent's more
than 15,000 associates and 3,000 providers offer expertise in a
wide range of services including acute/long-term acute care,
bariatrics, cancer care, cardiovascular services, emergency/trauma
services, neuroscience, orthopedics, pediatric services, primary
care, urgent/immediate care, women's health and more. St. Vincent
has been serving central and southern Indiana for 145 years.St.
Vincent is part of Ascension, a faith-based healthcare organization
dedicated to transformation through innovation across the continuum
of care. As one of the leading non-profit and Catholic health
systems in the U.S., Ascension is committed to delivering
compassionate, personalized care to all, especially to those most
in need. In FY2018, Ascension provided nearly $2 billion in care of
persons living in poverty and other community benefit programs.What
You Will Do As an Associate with St. Vincent Health-IN, you will
have the opportunity toProvides evaluation of and care for patients
with respiratory insufficiencies.Responsibilities:
- Assesses patient for appropriate type and frequency of
treatment and develops a plan of care based on diagnosis.
- Implements and monitors patient care plan and equipment.
Monitors, records and communicates patient condition. Performs
advanced respiratory care modalities.
- Evaluates respiratory practice, administration of medications,
and treatment based on patient outcome.
- Educates the patient and family about the health condition and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Responds to emergency resuscitation team code.What You Will
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 month (30 days) of hire date or job
- One or more of the following:
- Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Indiana
Respiratory Care Committee obtained prior to hire date or job
- Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed
from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC) obtained within
12 Months (1 year) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Preferred Credential(s):
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart
- Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation.
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support. Education:
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or
Associate's degree, or Technical degree required Work Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St.Vincent is an
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disability/Vet. Please click the link below for
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. Vincent, a member of
Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment
Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more
information. E-Verify (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, B59, Indianapolis , Critical Care Transport Reg Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!