Registered Nurse (RN), Nights, Home Health
Company: Family First Homecare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Family First is hiring a Registered Nurse (RN) to provide
private duty nursing in our Indianapolis area providing long-term
solutions to Pediatric patients needing care in the privacy and
comfort of their own home.Overview:At Family First Homecare we
understand the importance of treating our patients and our
caregivers like family. Investing in compassionate and skilled
caregivers is instrumental in the process of improving the quality
and the lives of our clients.Previous Home Health Experience Not
Required, New Graduates WelcomeJoin our Preceptor Program where you
will gain hands-on home health experience with the complex
pediatric and adolescent population with ages ranging from 3 months
to 18 years old. Receive training on trach and vent with our
Clinical Managers in our onsite skills lab. Skill level required
will vary depending on patient needs and will include training on
G-tube care, trach care, and vent care as well as ADL's, medical
management, and other skills. Our goal is to provide the training
that will foster professional and personal development for our
clinical staff.Experienced Nurses WelcomeWith your experience as a
Registered Nurse (RN) working in pediatrics, we would welcome you
to work with our most medically fragile patients. If you have a
passion for training, consider becoming a preceptor and helping
grow the pediatric nurse workforce for the benefit of the
communities we serve.Position Summary: The Registered Nurse (RN) is
responsible for providing nursing care in accordance with Family
First Homecare (FFHC) policy, Nurse Practice Acts, and State /
Federal regulations.Shift: Nights - PRN, Part-time, evenings and
Full-time 4-12 hour shifts availableResponsibilities:
- One-on-one care in a home setting within the guidelines set by
the Plan of Care.
- Provide comprehensive patient care in a home setting within the
guidelines set by the (POC) Plan of Care.
- Administer medications, perform daily patient assessments, and
conduct light housekeeping.
- Accountable for making decisions that are based on the
individual's nursing experience and educational preparation.
- Ensures the completion of patient care documentation in a
- Attends and/or completes all mandatory training/ in-services as
- Submits required personnel file documentation in a timely
- Occasionally assists with admission, transfer,
re-certification, resumption of care, and discharge paperwork as
assigned.Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse license
- Current hands-on CPR/BLS Certification.
- Must have a clear background screening.
- The ability to read and communicate in English both verbally
and in writing.
- Working knowledge of Nurse Practice Acts.
- Must have reliable transportation.Preferred Skills:
- Previous experience caring for patients with trach, vent,
- Pediatric experience.
- Comfortable with homecare.Additional Information:The position
will enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly pay.
- Direct deposit.
- On-going growth and professional development with Family First.
- Flexible 4- 12 hour shifts.
- Employee Referral Bonus Program.
- Paid hands-on training in lab and bedside.#2RN
Keywords: Family First Homecare, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN), Nights, Home Health, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!