Company: Damar Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:At Damar, our people are remarkable! Our staff are
dedicated to serving our clients to achieve remarkable results. We
are a diverse team of men and women with a wide range of skills and
experiences interested in careers that matter. We will provide you
the training to help you not only provide the best service to our
clients, but provide a place where you can fulfill your career
ambitions. With competitive benefits, a culture of compassion,
acceptance, innovation and fun, Damar Services offers you the
opportunity to do remarkable work!Damar Services is looking for a
talented and motivated Home-Based Therapist to join our team. The
Home-Based Therapist utilizes evidenced based practices to provide
individual and family therapy as well as provides oversight and
case management to each case. This individual will collaborate with
a multidisciplinary team including supervisor, team psychologists,
child welfare specialists, schools, case managers, and
DCS/Probation staff to assist each family in meeting their
treatment goals. The Home-Based Therapist is central to our
Home-Based Team, working directly with children, adults and
families to address behavioral and mental health needs with the
goal of preserving families and empowering caregivers to safely and
effectively parent their children. This individual serves as the
team lead and guides the treatment goals for the family. Services
are delivered primarily in a community or home-based setting.Some
of the ways we reward our remarkable Home-Based Therapist...
- Receive world-class training of verbal intervention & physical
- Enjoy Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance options
- Receive up to $3,000 a year in Tuition Assistance
- Save for your retirement with our 401(k) Plan
- Take care of loved ones through our Damar provided Life
Insurance and additional voluntary options
- Protect your income through Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Enjoy eligible holidays at home while getting paid with our
Paid Holiday plan
- Take paid time off for rest and relaxation with our PTO
planResponsibilities:Remarkable way you will make a difference...
- Conducts and completes clinical intakes within the required
- Assesses and utilizes evidenced based practices.
- Provides individual and family therapy to children and
- Provides case management.
- Attends court and DCS/Probation team meetings.
- Adheres to DCS Service Standards, Social Work Code of Ethics,
and Damar policy and procedures.
- Works collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team.
- Provides accurate, timely progress notes and
reports/documentation.Qualifications:What you need to be
- Master's degree in Social Work, Psychology, Mental Health
Counseling, or other closely related field with a license. Must
have LCSW, LMFT, LCAC, or LMFT.
- Two (2) years of related experience.
- Child welfare and/or community-based experience preferred.
- Valid Indiana driver's license and driving record that meets
eligibility requirements of Damar's insurance carrier (for all
positions requiring driving).
- Successful completion of pre-employment drug screen and
- Must meet and maintain background screening requirements for
all Damar Programs as detailed in policy 1.HR.02 Pre-Employment and
Employee Background Checks.Essential Job Functions:Physical:
Primary functions require sufficient physical ability and mobility
to work in an office setting; to stand or sit for prolonged periods
of time; to occasionally stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, reach, and
twist; to lift, carry, push, and/or pull light to moderate amounts
of weight (up to 35lbs); to operate office equipment requiring
repetitive hand movement and fine coordination including use of a
computer keyboard; to travel to other locations using various modes
of private and commercial transportation; and to verbally
communicate to exchange information.Vision: See in the normal
visual range with or without correction.Hearing: Hear in the normal
audio range with or without correction.
Keywords: Damar Services, Inc., Indianapolis , Home-Based Therapist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!