Home Health Aide
Company: Home Services Unlimited
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Our home health aides deliver essential care and work with a
group that is like family. Please join us!Job Description
- Demonstrates communication skills, including the ability to
read, write, and verbally report clinical information to patients;
representatives, and caregivers, as well as to other personnel.
- Observes, reports and documents patient status and the care or
- Accurately obtains and records temperature, pulse and
- Implements appropriate standard precautions and other infection
- Reports and documents patient changes in body function to
nursing supervisor in a timely manner.
- Promotes personal safety and a clean, safe, and healthy
environment for patients and coworkers.
- Recognizes emergencies and follows appropriate emergency
- Demonstrates an understanding of the holistic needs of
patients, as well as respect for privacy, confidentiality and
- Utilizes appropriate and safe techniques (including
transferring, ambulation, positioning and assisting with ROM) while
providing personal care to patients.
- Completes appropriate documentation and submits in a timely
- Provides quality patient care per the Aide Service Plan and
contributes to revisions.
- Obtains required inservice hours per agency policy.
- Seeks assistance appropriately.
- Complies with agency policies and procedures.
- Participates in interdisciplinary evaluation of the patient
care and the development and/or changes to the plan of care.
- Participates in QAPI process.17.Fulfills additional
responsibilities as assigned.POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:Successfully
completing training & competency program OR completing competency
requirements for Indiana. Needs empathetic attitude, ability to
write and read, carry out directions, deal effectively with job
requirements.POSITION DESCRIPTION:Provides home health aide care in
patient's place of residence under direction of RN or qualified
therapist and functions as integral team member.PHYSICAL
REQUIREMENTS:Ability to: squat, bend, kneel, twist; extensively
stand; push/pull 180 lbs.; lift/carry 25 lbs.; wear respirator for
patient care. Visual and hearing sufficient to provide patient
care. Ability to drive car and/or arrange own transportation
Keywords: Home Services Unlimited, Indianapolis , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!