Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Avon Health and Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Overview:You Belong Here! Compassionate Nurses Join our Team
Today!Avon Health and Rehabilitation is looking for Registered
Nurses to cultivate lifelong relationships in our Skilled Nursing
Home and Assisted Living. You will be working with residents who
live in large private rooms and large semi-private rooms! Our
desire is to continue enhance the great culture we have built.As a
nurse in our facility, look at what you can enjoy:
- Up to $15,000 Sign on for FT and $7,500 for PT
- Competitive starting wage with additional pay for
- $2,500 tuition reimbursement. Become a nurse!
- Periodic wage adjustments.
- $1,000 referral bonus.
- Paid life insurance.
- DailyPay program. Get paid when you want!
- $2 Shift Differential!
- Monthly celebrations.Registered Nurse (RN) Primary
ResponsibilitiesThe RN is responsible for providing for the daily
care, health needs, safety and comfort of the resident. This
includes providing professional assessments and documentation of
the resident's heath and assisting with management of the assigned
nursing units and staff.Responsibilities:Registered Nurse (RN)
- RN's will participate in the development and implementation of
resident care plans, Maintaining up to date nursing care plans,
documenting progress and making recommendations for revisions to
care plans (MDS) according to facility policy and procedure
- RN's will make daily and periodic resident visits for
monitoring and observing the residents' physical/mental
- Perform routine nursing procedures while working closely with
physicians and families to maintain the health/mental state of the
- Provide emotional support to the resident and their families
and be able to handle resident and/or visitor complaints,
allegations, accidents or incidents that may occur
- RN's will provide medical record documentation, completing 24
hour reports, end of shift reports, shift narcotic counts and
documenting the destruction of outdated/discontinued
- Maintain up-to-date resident medical
recordsIND123Qualifications:Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and possess a valid
RN license in good standing according to State and Federal
- Have a thorough understanding of the principles of safe
effective nursing practices within the State of Indiana
- Basic Computer knowledge and skills
Keywords: Avon Health and Rehabilitation, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse (RN), Healthcare , Avon, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!