Site Medical Director
Company: The Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Careers At The Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Inc Current
job opportunities are posted here as they become available.
Subscribe to our RSS feeds to receive instant updates as new
positions become available. Please note The Jane Pauley Community
Health Center prioritizes candidates who complete their application
in full. It will take approximately five minutes to complete the
application. Are you a physician looking for a rewarding career in
leadership? Would you like to work with vulnerable populations and
influence your community? As Site Medical Director, you will help
oversee a diverse family practice and train & mentor physician
leaders. We offer loan repayment through NHSC, competitive
salaries, no after-hours/on-call responsibilities, sign-on bonus,
and excellent benefits with paid continuing medical education.
Office hours are M-F, 8am-5pm. EPIC electronic medical record. Less
than a 45-minute commute from Carmel, Westfield, Noblesville, and
other metropolitan areas. Who are we? The Jane Pauley Community
Health Center, Inc. (Corporation) is a thriving Federally Qualified
Healthcare Center (FQHC) with numerous facilities across the state
of Indiana. We are leaders in compassionate, integrated care. Our
mission is to promote a healthy community through the provision of
accessible, respectful, and integrated healthcare with local
partners to any and all individuals and families, regardless of
insurance status. Come join our mission! Job Summary The Site
Medical Director will lead the promotion of a healthy community
through the provision of accessible, respectful, and collaborative
care with local partners to any and all individuals and families
regardless of insurance status. The Site Medical Director provides
medical leadership and administrative oversight of clinical
services at the practice locations assigned. Provides direct
patient care in addition to supervising clinical operations and any
assigned medical provider staff. The Site Medical Director is
integrally involved in ensuring patient quality. Works to support
the Residency Track Director to ensure the site is an ACGME
accredited, high-quality site for optimal Family Medicine physician
residency education. The preferred candidate will have pediatric
faculty experience. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include
the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Overseeing the day-to-day clinical operations of the practice
- Providing and/or facilitating office and support staff
- Ensuring the gathering of administrative, clinical and
financial data related to patient care.
- Ensuring the participation in robust quality improvement
processes at the clinical site.
- Actively assisting with the administration of Health Center
policies and procedures, assuring compliance at the practice
- Coordinates and participates in practice service activities in
order to achieve continuous and optimal patient care.
- Work closely with the Residency Program Director, Track
Director, and Faculty of the Residency to ensure the appropriate
amount and type of patients are scheduled for residents to see to
fulfill their educational requirements.
- Ensure that there is a balance between patient service,
resident education and financial performance.
- Ensure compliance with ACGME directives for residency education
- Support patient care programs to support the educational goals
of the residency.
- Assist in the development of policy and procedures to improve
patient care and utilization of clinic resources.
- Assisting Senior Management in achieving the Health Center's
operational and budgetary goals.
- Effectively manages assigned staff in a manner consistent with
Health Center policies and values. Maintains effective feedback
mechanisms with staff in order to enhance work processes and
promote employee understanding.
- Adheres to established quality principles and standards
established by the Health Center.
- Provide data required to document the experiences at the
- Work with Human Resources and the Practice Manager in
interviewing and making decisions on new patient care team members
at the assigned location.
- Work with Practice Manager to set hours for patient care.
- Attend JPCHC leadership huddles and other appropriate meetings
to be able to report and help lead organizational goals at
- Work with Practice Manager and clinical supervisor to establish
an effective leadership team responsible for the clinic location,
organizing and facilitating staff development activities and
providing input at staff meetings and provider meetings.
- Oversee Medical Staff infrastructure at site that supports the
delivery of quality and evidence based primary care services in
furtherance of the Center's mission to provide high quality,
cost-effective care to all Patients.
- When applicable, serves as a collaborating physician for family
medicine or pediatric APRNs at the site.
- Provide medical practice oversight for primary care operations
at the Site to include involvement in individual provider practice
and primary care program operations.
- Facilitating and coordinating medical student/resident training
opportunities at the Site as requested by the Residency Track
- Providing medical perspective and leadership in critical
incident reviews at the Site and other medical practice aspects of
- Upholds the JPCHC Code of Conduct and the JPCHC Patient Bill of
- Adheres to the quality standards established by the Quality
Committee and Board of Directors of the JPCHC.
- Graduation from a college or university accredited by the
American Medical Association with a Doctor of Medicine degree or
Doctor of Osteopathy degree preferred
- Successful completion of an approved program of residency
training in family medicine preferred
- Board Certification in Family Medicine or Pediatrics.
- Possesses a current DEA license.
- Four to seven years of clinical experience and two to five
years of administrative or supervisory experience, preferably in an
ambulatory, public health or community health setting preferred.
Benefits package includes medical; dental; vision; life; voluntary
life; long-term disability; short-term disability; flexible
spending accounts; generous paid time off; generous company match
401(k) retirement plan; tuition reimbursement; EAP and much more!
Come join an organization that cares. Keywords: physician,
leadership, MD, DO, doctor, primary care, FQHC
Keywords: The Jane Pauley Community Health Center, Inc., Indianapolis , Site Medical Director, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!