Registered Nurse/RN Continuous Care Columbus, IN
Company: Interim Home Healthcare Company
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- RN and/or LPN for a full time position with a girl that goes to
Columbus North High school.
Nurse will accompany patient to school and stay with her and
provide gtube feedings/breathing treatments and personal care. Will
be with them at home when school is closed or summer break.
This will be 6-8 hrs/day X 3-5 days/wk for up to 40 hrs/wk.
Could possibly do 2 nurses if only wanting part time and split up
Working at means a career unlike any other. With integrity at the
center of all we do, we know that when we support you and your
community, you 'll change lives every day. - -Our Home Health
Nurses, RN/LPN -have been called to care when they 're needed most.
As a member of our home health team, you 'll support a full range
of patient services to bring comfort and dignity to our clients.? -
-What?you 'll?do:? - -
- Provide?in-home?direct patient care according to the?provider
's?prescribed plan of care (and nursing?scope of practice) while
closely monitoring progress/recovery.? -
- Assess?and document patient conditions and report?changes?as
needed (vitals,?blood/stool/urine, glucose,?etc.)? -
- Administer medication, insulin, and IV/fluids;?documenting
- Inspect and care for wounds, changing dressings and assisting
with personal hygiene.? -
- Assess patient for further injuries, infections, bedsores, etc.
and deliver appropriate treatments.? -
- Collaborate with providers, aides, and allied health
professionals to ensure exceptional patient outcomes.? -
- -What we 're looking for:? -
- Licensure: Current unrestricted license to practice as
a?Registered Nurse (RN) in the state associated with this
- Current CPR/AED/BLS/First Aid certification.?? -
- Valid state-issued driver 's license, automobile insurance, and
reliable transportation; willingness to travel.? -
- Practical trach and/or ventilator experience preferred, not
required.? - -What we -offer: -
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.? -
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life balance.?
- A team environment with a focus on community service.? - -At
Interim Home Care, our patients deserve the very best - that 's why
we focus on each individual 's needs in the comfort and dignity of
their home. Through nursing, personal care, therapy, case
management, and countless specialized services, we bring quality
care where it 's needed most. We 're called to care so that family
members can be just that. -
Keywords: Interim Home Healthcare Company, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse/RN Continuous Care Columbus, IN, Healthcare , Franklin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!