Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Especially Kidz, a skilled pediatric and young adult nursing
facility in Shelbyville, IN, is committed to residents and
employees. Especially Kidz provides the utmost quality of care to
residents by selecting the best, qualified Respiratory Therapist
and Nurses to work on our team. At Especially Kidz we support and
empower Respiratory Therapist and Nurses in their role by trusting
them to perform direct care to residents while also encouraging
them to lead their department.
Responsibilities And Duties
Especially Kidz is seeking compassionate RTs who want to make a
difference and be part of a team who excels to succeed. Candidates
who can perform the following need apply:
- Ensures the quality of resident care meets or exceeds standards
of practice, while maintaining compliance with state and federal
- Demonstrates flexibility in adjusting to change of residents
- Participates in direct and indirect care activities as
- Exhibit courtesy, compassion, and respect to residents,
families, visitors, physicians and co-workers.
- Promote the residents ability to remain as independent as
possible offering praise and encouragement.
- Provide additional cleaning duties as assigned.
- Observe facility infection control procedures.
- Demonstrates active listening techniques and gain support
through effective relationships, treating others with dignity and
- Always perform duties within the Scope of Practice Guidelines
for the Respiratory Therapist or Nurse.
- Required to move and set up respiratory equipment in residents
rooms and care for all respiratory equipment including cleaning and
changing disposable supplies per policy and procedure
- .Must be able to fill and move liquid oxygen equipment while
following all liquid oxygen safety guidelines.
- Explain treatment goals and expectations to the resident and
family, in an effort to obtain feedback and cooperation.
Qualifications And Skills
- Must be licensed in the state of Indiana as a Registered or
Certified Respiratory Therapist or Registered or Licensed Practical
Nurse and show proof of such.
- One year of clinical experience preferred. (Respiratory Therapy
Students are welcome to apply!)
- Ventilator and trach care experience a plus.
- Must show knowledge and understanding of regulatory standards
and compliance requirements.
- Be able to work in a team environment and motivate others.
- Must show strong organizational, analytical, oral and written
- Demonstrate ability in independent functioning and strong
Wed love for you to grow with us! Especially Kidz offers:
- Tuition Assistance programs
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: Wed love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!
Especially Kidz offers the above and many other benefits and
At Especially Kidz we work to make a difference. If you strive to
make a difference, then apply to become part of a team who is
committed to people and empowers their employees to lead.
Especially Kidz is an equal opportunity employer and gives
employment and promotional consideration without regard to race,
color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital or veteran
status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any
other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Indianapolis , RESPIRATORY THERAPIST, Healthcare , Greenfield, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!