Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: May 15, 2022
We Pay Shift Diff for Evenings, Nights, and Weekends!
Job Description: RNs are a valuable member of our health care team
who provide direct and indirect nursing care of the resident, as
prescribed by the physician, assuring that care is provided
according to established facility standards and policies and in
accordance with Federal and State governing regulations. RNs must
be able to provide for resident assessment and assist in the
development and implementation of each resident's plan of care.
About us: Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is a
skilled nursing facility located in Columbus, Indiana. Willow
Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking compassionate
RNs to become a part of our team where our primary goal is to
provide exceptional care to our residents.
About the Role: Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is
- To supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit
- That will be responsible for total care of all residents on
his/her unit and supervision of direct care staff to assure
residents' needs are met.
- To review daily assignments of nursing staff on the unit to
assure that assigned duties are consistent with ability and
- To coordinate nursing services with other departments: dietary,
social services, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- That can initiate and update the nursing care plan for
residents on the unit
About you: The ideal candidate would have the following skills and
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold
a current license by the State of Indiana in good standing.
- Must possess health certificate/examination as required by
- Prefer at least one year's experience in Long Term Care or
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended
periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude, including such areas
as confidentiality, concern for all people, cooperativeness and
conscientious use of time.
We'd love for you to grow with us! Willow Crossing Health and
Rehabilitation Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance through the "Achieve Your Dream" program at
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: We'd love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!
Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center offers the above
and many other benefits and perks!
If you are ready to join the Willow Crossing Health and
Rehabilitation Center Family, please apply online today!
Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is an equal
opportunity employer and gives employment and promotional
consideration without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age,
national origin, marital or veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other protected class as
defined by local, state, or federal law.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Edinburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!