Dialysis Nurse Manager
Company: Dialysis Clinic, Inc.
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Overview:$10,000 Sign On Bonus as well as Relocation Assistance
Did you know that some of the industry's most talented and caring
registered nurses are at DCI? Our nursing staff has helped DCI
achieve the lowest mortality and hospitalization rates among large
dialysis providers for the past 13 years in a row. We think our
Nurses are pretty awesome; they make a difference in our patients'
lives by helping them live longer and achieve a better quality of
Our mission is "the care of the patient is our reason for
existence." What's yours?
The Nurse Manager is responsible for the management of the
in-center dialysis facility and the supervision of all nursing
personnel to ensure safe, efficient dialysis treatments for all DCI
- Ensures all hemodialysis treatments in the dialysis facility
are in accordance with DCI policies and procedures.
- Develops and implements standards of care, providing patient
care in accordance with ESRD Network, regulatory agencies, DCI's
CQI program and the individual clinic's requirements.
- In collaboration with the Nurse Educator, plans for and
provides training and assessments for patient care staff.
- Coordinates the implementation of the DCI, CQI and Risk
Management Programs with the Quality and Risk Manager.
- Collaborates with the Medical Director, Social Worker,
Dietitian, Charge Nurses, Technical Managers, Staff Nurses and
Equipment Technicians on patient care initiatives.
- With the Clinic Operations Director and Medical Director,
integrates unit activity as they relate to patient care, staff
education, research projects and unit expansions.
- Coordinates the supervision of Nursing, Social Work, Dietitian,
and Technical staff the Medical Director.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance to DCI's
policies and procedures and applicable laws.#DCIQualifications:
- A Degree from an accredited Registered Nursing Program is
- Six months experience in dialysis is required, twelve months
- Twelve months clinical nursing experience required.
- Strong supervisory experience preferred.
- Must maintain a current Nursing License in the applicable
DCI is a federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action Employer-Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. If you are
having difficulty using the online application system or would like
to request other accommodations or application methods, please
contact Doug Patterson at Accommodations@dciinc.org or
615-327-3061. Once a request has been made, DCI will initiate a
discussion with you about your needs and whether an accommodation
can be provided. DCI is committed to providing such accommodations
For more information about equal opportunity please see:
Keywords: Dialysis Clinic, Inc., Indianapolis , Dialysis Nurse Manager, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!