Registered Nurse - Home Health FULL TIME
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Job Description We are currently looking for compassionate,
motivated FULL TIME Registered Nurse. We strive to provide QUALITY
services to our patients.As a Field Nurse / Case Manager you will
be reporting to the Case Coordinator, you will provide home health
services to an assigned caseload; develop the Physician Plan of
Care in coordination with the health care professionals assigned to
the case; ensure that all home care services are provided in a high
quality manner and in accordance with Department of Health
regulations; and support the Agency's mission to provide the
highest quality care by complying with regulatory guidelines,
meeting agency standards, and obtaining appropriate
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Health, Dental, Visions Benefits
- Flexible Scheduling! We'll work around your lifestyle and other
- On-going, Paid Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Caregiver Recognition and Appreciation Programs
- SIGN ON BONUS
- Productivity Incentive
- And More!Responsibilities
- Utilize effective problem-solving and decision making
approaches, identify root cause of problems and issues, formulates
potential solutions, solicits appropriate input and evaluates
effectiveness of solutions.
- Assure service satisfaction through client visits and other
quality improvement initiatives.
- Investigate and resolves all assigned patient and staff
- Ensure that all documentation is appropriate, in accordance
with policies and procedures, completed on a timely basis and in
- Licensed Registered Nurse (Indiana)
- Valid Driver's License
- Must have a Vehicle
- TWO years of home health nursing experience preferred.
- Bi-lingual is a plus!
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills necessary to provide care to
and communicate with patients.
- Able to assess data reflecting the patient's status and
interpret the appropriate information needed to identify each
client's requirements relative to their age-specific needs and
- Proficient computer skills
- GeriatricJob Type: Full-timeCareGivers Inc. is an equal
opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color national origin, age, sex, gender, sexual
orientation, disability or any other characteristic protected by
Keywords: Caregivers, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse - Home Health FULL TIME, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!