Registered Nurse, Occupational Health - Sign-On Bonus Available!
Company: System Health Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
OverviewThis position is eligible for a sign-on bonus up to
$7,000!Located in downtown Indianapolis, this unique RN position is
for someone who would enjoy working with employees in an
occupational health mobile clinic setting! This nurse will
collaborate with other departments involving patient safety during
a 5-6 year project. This position works closely with our HR teams,
Urgent Care locations, Absence Management, Workers Compensation,
and will learn different facets in each department to properly care
for our team members.Other duties may include:
- Blood drawing and administering vaccinations
- Caring for contractors working on project site
- Administering drug screens and other screeningsRequires:
- Computer work and ability to learn new systems
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment that is
detailed-oriented and customer service centric
- Ability to work independently and with a variety of people and
teamsSchedule: Monday through Friday 7a - 4p. This position is
expected to start in May of 2022.Indiana University Health adheres
to the organization's Code of Ethics and Corporate Compliance, and
aligns with all relevant policies, procedures, guidelines and all
other regulatory and accreditation standards. The RN is accountable
and responsible for the provision and coordination of proficient,
evidence-based care, which includes assessment, diagnosis, outcome
identification, planning, implementation, and evaluation. The
clinical nurse participates in decision-making, teaching,
mentoring, and collaboration with the multidisciplinary team to
advance the patient plan of care, achieve outcomes and improve
operational efficiency. The nurse follows the ANA Scope and
Standards of Professional Nursing and the Code of Ethics for Nurses
with Interpretive Statements.Apply teamwork. Apply experience.
Apply skill. Apply yourself. Together we can change
- Requires an Associates of Nursing (ASN).
- Bachelors of Nursing (BSN) preferred
- Requires current state of Indiana license as Registered
- Background in Emergency Care setting is preferred
- Requires that the RN has graduated from a nationally accredited
- Requires Basic Life Support certification through the AHA.
Other advanced life support certifications may be required per
unit/department specialty according to patient care policies.
Keywords: System Health Solutions, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse, Occupational Health - Sign-On Bonus Available!, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!