Behavioral Health Specialist
Company: National Staffing Solutions
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Academic/Faculty/Research opening in Indianapolis, Indiana. This
and other health policy jobs brought to you by
At National Staffing Solutions, we have the privilege and honor of
working with dedicated healthcare professionals that make a
positive impact in aiding those needing healthcare services across
the U.S. every day. It is our passion, drive and integrity that
enables us to continue our focus in assisting remarkable healthcare
professionals like yourself in solidifying the best career
opportunities available to you.We're currently seeking a Behavioral
Health Specialist to join our amazing team.Details of the
Behavioral Health Specialist opening:
- Anticipated start date: ASAP
- Salary: $500-$550/day
- Anticipated duration of assignment: 26 weeks
- Anticipated schedule: Thurs & FriDaily Range of
Responsibilities of the Behavioral Health Specialist:
- Conduct assessments that help the VA answer questions about the
Veterans' current health.
- Common reasons for assessment: PTSD, depression, anxiety and
- While exam submission does have to be completed online, no
typing is necessary while the Veteran is present in the room.
- Time is provided throughout the day for dictation so as not to
disrupt the flow of the patient interview.Qualifications for the
Behavioral Health Specialist:
- Graduated from an American Psychological Association (APA)
- Psychology - PhD or PsyD with licensure in good standing for
State of practice.
- Current Independent Licensure in State of Practice.
- Current CPR.
- Preferred experience assessing Veterans.Submit your resume to
us today for consideration of the Behavioral Health Specialist
opening and one of our dedicated recruiters will be in touch within
24 business hours.We are an equal opportunity employer and value
diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation,
age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keyphrases: medical faculty jobs, medical research jobs,
biostatistics faculty jobs
Keywords: National Staffing Solutions, Indianapolis , Behavioral Health Specialist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!