Company: Magnolia Health Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionWEEKLY PAY!We Pay Shift Diff for Evenings,
Nights, and Weekends!Job Description: RNs are a valuable member of
our health care team who provide direct and indirect nursing care
of the resident, as prescribed by the physician, assuring that care
is provided according to established facility standards and
policies and in accordance with Federal and State governing
regulations. RNs must be able to provide for resident assessment
and assist in the development and implementation of each resident's
plan of care. About us: Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation
Center is a skilled nursing facility located in Columbus, Indiana.
Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking
compassionate RNs to become a part of our team where our primary
goal is to provide exceptional care to our residents. About the
Role: Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is seeking
- To supervise/manage personnel on his/her unit
- That will be responsible for total care of all residents on
his/her unit and supervision of direct care staff to assure
residents' needs are met.
- To review daily assignments of nursing staff on the unit to
assure that assigned duties are consistent with ability and
- To coordinate nursing services with other departments: dietary,
social services, activities, physical therapy, etc.
- That can initiate and update the nursing care plan for
residents on the unit .About you: The ideal candidate would have
the following skills and experience.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Nursing and hold
a current license by the State of Indiana in good standing.
- Must possess health certificate/examination as required by
- Prefer at least one year's experience in Long Term Care or
- Must display good emotional health and be capable of extended
periods of standing, bending and heavy lifting.
- Ability to maintain professional attitude, including such areas
as confidentiality, concern for all people, cooperativeness and
conscientious use of time. We'd love for you to grow with us!
Willow Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center offers:
- Tuition Assistance through the "Achieve Your Dream" program at
- Student loan Repayment Program
- Career advancement Opportunities: We'd love to help train and
get you certified into a new career!Willow Crossing Health and
Rehabilitation Center offers the above and many other benefits and
perks!If you are ready to join the Willow Crossing Health and
Rehabilitation Center Family, please apply online today!Willow
Crossing Health and Rehabilitation Center is an equal opportunity
employer and gives employment and promotional consideration without
regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital
or veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
or any other protected class as defined by local, state, or federal
law.Powered by JazzHRdjbVYTpyfE
Keywords: Magnolia Health Systems, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Edinburgh, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!