Company: Alliance Animal Health
Posted on: May 16, 2022
The Paw Patch Veterinary Hospital opened its doors in 1984 under
the leadership of Dr. Erik Tysklind and remains under his
experienced leadership to this day. We are a busy, patient-focused
practice dedicated to its core values.
Our practice consists of 2 full-time Veterinarians along withRVTs,
Assistants, support staff, and a practice manager, with many
members of the team being with the practice for 10+ years. At the
Paw Patch, we are a family, with each team member supporting and
encouraging the growth of another.
Our team is seeking an enthusiastic, client advocate focused on
providing the same 5-star care that our clients and patients have
come to know and expect. Our ideal candidate will have prior
experience working in a veterinary setting, with Cornerstone
software experience being a plus. We offer competitive wages,
comprehensive benefits, PTO, uniform allowance, and employee
Sounds like a practice that you'd like to join?
To learn more about us clickhere.
Join a supportiveteamin a high-end, modernenvironment.Pet
Groomerswill performtopquality grooms in a timely manner. Groomers
should have currentgrooming experience, or a recent graduate from a
certified grooming school with hands on experience,and be able to
consistently provide pups, catsand parents with a high level of
gentle and professional care. Job duties may include but not
- Maintain an upbeat attitude
- Calm an anxious dog
- Ensure company policies are being followed
- Communicate effectively with clients to find out what they
- Shampoo and wash a dog's or cat'shair or fur
- Create a welcoming environment for patients and their
- Cut or shave a dog's or cat's hair or fur
- Utilize and maintain tools needed to perform the duties such as
clippers, blades, scissors, dryers, etc.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Proficient at Grooming
- Ability to lift dogs that weigh up to 50 pounds
- Ability to work in a professional manner
- Calming presence to pets
- Ability to stand on your feet for long periods of time
- Great communication skills
- Ability to work on a team
We offer our staff:
- We have an eletric lift table for the groomer
- Comprehensive Benefits (paid vacation/sick time/holidays,
health, dental, vision, liability, 401K, life & supplemental
insurance& personal pet care discounts)
- Competitive Compensation
- Career Development Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Generous pet discounts
WE ARE A DRUG-FREE, SMOKE-FREE, EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER.
Company Policy & Federal & State Laws Forbid Discrimination Because
of Age, Color, Race, Religion, Sex, Disability, Sexual Orientation
or National Origin
Keywords: Alliance Animal Health, Indianapolis , Veterinary Groomer, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!