Nurse Supervisor - Weekend Warrior
Company: Otterbein SeniorLife
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionOverviewThe Nurse Supervisor - Weekend Warrior is
responsible for overseeing resident care and ensuring adherence to
established policies and procedures. You will be assigning staff,
monitoring their activities and providing for the physical, mental,
and emotional well-being of residents. If you enjoy both providing
care and overseeing a group of caregivers, this is a role in which
you can thrive. This role is full-time or part-time working 6:45 AM
to 7:00 PM. every weekend with the ability to pick up other shifts
thru the week.*New Sign-On Bonus*Full Time - $8,000Part Time -
$4,000NOTE: bonus offer available for a limited time! Bonus is
subject to change. Ask your interviewer for details.Apply from your
phone! Text OTTER to 89743Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we supply
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) to keep you and our residents
safe. Additionally, we have implemented stronger infection control
and testing procedures in all Otterbein
- Maintain a high level of Resident Care quality by monitoring &
coordinating other partners
- Assign staff within established guidelines.
- Observe the resident's physical, mental, emotional and
spiritual needs and report to and collaborate with other care team
- Advocate for the resident and family to the physician.
- Assist physician in the provision of assessment, treatment, and
- Interact with residents in a therapeutic manner, using behavior
management techniques such as validation and reminiscence.
- Maintain resident rights and confidentiality.
- Interact positively with residents, family members, personnel,
and visitors under a variety of conditions and circumstances.
- Complete documentation in a timely manner.
- Supervise and assist Registered Nurses (RN), Licensed Practical
Nurses (LPN), Special Care Assistants and Resident Care Assistants
(STNA) in provision of direct care and activities and responds to
- Work cooperatively with others by performing other tasks such
as providing activities or assisting at mealtime.
- Follow Universal precautions and Infection Control
- Seek direction from Director of Health Services or Assistant
Directors of Nursing (ADON) as needed.
- Provide positive & negative feedback and education on a daily
- Participate in evaluations of the staff and the program.
- Medical insurance with free virtual doctor visits
- Vision and dental insurance
- Paid time off & paid holidays
- Life insurance
- 401(k)/403(b) with company match
- PayActiv (paycheck advancement)
- Employee sponsored fund for employees in need
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)Qualifications
- Education: Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing with a
diploma, or Associate Degree in Nursing, or Bachelor's Degree in
- Licensure/Certification: Current LPN or RN in the State of
- Experience: Previous experience in long-term health care
facility preferred.Apply today and begin a meaningful career as an
Nurse Supervisor - Weekend Warrior at Otterbein!
Keywords: Otterbein SeniorLife, Indianapolis , Nurse Supervisor - Weekend Warrior, Healthcare , Franklin, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!