Hospitalist job in Indianapolis IN
Company: Suburban Health Organization
Posted on: May 16, 2022
#3771 Hancock Health in Greenfield, Indiana, is looking for
additional Hospitalist coverage. Open to availability. Will take
full-time, part-time, moonlighters-weekend coverage.
- If candidate wants full-time: days, 7on/7off schedule.
Combination of 8 to 11 hour shifts. No call after shift.
- Average inpatient census per doc=15 patients. Two full-time day
Hospitalists on staff plus a Nocturnist for nights.
- Candidate must have significant skills as a Hospitalist to
manage critical care patients on vents. Must be proficient in the
following procedures: central lines, intubation, lumbar puncture
- Immediate start date
- Established EMR system in place.
- Excellent sub-specialty support. Supportive culture with
collegial working environment.
- Very competitive salary plus incentive bonus potential. A
comprehensive benefits package which includes health, dental,
vision, HSA, matching 401K or Roth IRA, employer paid life
insurance and short/long term disability coverage.
- CME allowance and employer paid malpractice. Student loan
reimbursement, sign on bonus, and relocation expenses will be
considered. #3756 Henry Community Health in New Castle, Indiana is
adding a full-time Hospitalist to their team. Immediate start date.
- Inpatient setting
- 7 on/7 off
- Very little call
- Must be comfortable with procedures
- EMR: Cerner
- Employed opportunity
Keywords: Suburban Health Organization, Indianapolis , Hospitalist job in Indianapolis IN, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!