Imaging: Special Procedures Technologist
Company: MedPro Healthcare Staffing
Posted on: June 25, 2022
MedPro Healthcare Staffing , a Joint Commission-certified
staffing agency, is seeking a quality Special Procedures Tech for a
contract with one of our top healthcare clients. Requirements
- Current License in good standing
- Appropriate specialty certifications/credentials
- Eighteen months of Special Procedures/Interventional experience
preferred, ideally in a critical care setting.
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000 Duties Responsibilities
The primary responsibility of the Special Procedures Tech is to
provide assistance with the patient care in the Interventional
Radiology Department through the provision of technical assistance
to the IR team.
- Perform diagnostic and interventional imaging procedures in a
- Operates conventional, fluoroscopic or radiology equipment to
obtain images of designated body parts according to physician
specifications and/or orders.
- Assists the physician with the performance of various
diagnostic and interventional procedures, by monitoring, passing
instruments and catheters, observing patient response to procedure,
maintaining sterile field, interpreting and evaluating diagnostic
data to be utilized by the physician.
- Assure compliance with federal, state, and local technical and
professional regulations and accepted practiced guidelines.
- Delivers quality, cost effective patient care in a professional
- Works effectively to maintain an environment of excellence,
which is patient focused, providing timely, compassionate, quality
- Prepare and update patient records accurately and legibly.
About Agency MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission
certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we
have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare
facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro
Experience -. MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
applicants will be considered for employment without attention to
race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability,
marital status or veteran status. Key Words: Cath Lab Tech, CLT,
Cardiac Catheter Lab Technician, Cardiac Catheterization,
Cardiovascular Technologist, RCIS, EP Tech, Special Procedures
Tech, Interventional Tech, Electrophysiology, Electrophysiology
Tech, IR Tech
Keywords: MedPro Healthcare Staffing, Indianapolis , Imaging: Special Procedures Technologist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!