Admissions/Medical Records LPN - Nurse - The Springs of Mooresville
Company: The Springs Of Mooresville
Posted on: June 25, 2022
LIFE AT TRILOGY:
Unsure if this role is a good fit for you, or just want an
We take pride in our commitment to your learning and development.
If you're interested in becoming an LPN but don't quite have the
qualifications yet, join Team Trilogy in another role and once you
get going, we'll set you on a training path to help you achieve
your dream job. Our job is to focus on caring for you so you can
spend your time caring for others. We give you all the tools you
need to build a successful, long-lasting career with us.
Careers close to home and your heart.
Since our founding in 1997, we've been making long-term care better
for our residents and more rewarding for our team members. We're a
Fortune Best Places to Work in Aging Services, a certified Great
Place to Work, and one of Glassdoor's Top 100 Best Companies to
Work. If you're looking for a place that embraces you for who you
are, helps you achieve your full potential, and makes working hard
feel less like hard work, then look no further than Trilogy.
We're a proud equal opportunity employer. If you're passionate
about providing great care for our residents and creating a
meaningful career at the same time, we'd love to meet you
regardless of your background. We're a diverse team serving diverse
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
Our LPNs love Trilogy for the stability, meaningful work, and great
team. If you're looking to grow as an LPN, Trilogy is where you
Hi! We're glad you're thinking about joining us.
Trilogy is a great place for LPNs. We're a close-knit team that's
walking the walk when it comes to caring for our residents. One of
the things we enjoy most is coming together to make people smile
and giving residents' families peace of mind. We love it here and
we think you will too.
Working in long-term care offers tons of rewards you won't find
anywhere else: an unparalleled sense of stability, great pay, and
did we mention amazing benefits! People support your growth here
and there's a team spirit that makes the tough days a whole lot
easier. That's Trilogy.
The best place you've ever belonged.
Whether you're looking for a new chapter, a change of pace, or a
helping hand, Trilogy is where you can build a more rewarding
Let's talk about benefits.
- Competitive salaries and weekly pay
- Student loan repayment, scholarships, and tuition
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance kick in on the first
of the month after your start date
- Wage increases EVERY quarter
- 401(k) Match
- Free meal with every full shift
- No agency staffing - we're 100% Team Trilogy
- Bonuses for attendance, referrals, gas, and more
- Shift Differentials with 8 &12 hour shifts available
- Free CEUs
- Monthly employee celebrations
- Fully vaccinated teams (some accommodations can be made for
- And so much more!
Create relationships that mean something.
The Admissions/Medical Records Nurse (LPN) is responsible for
assisting the Director of Health Services and Assistant Director of
Health Services in planning, organizing, developing, and directing
the admission intake and medical records functions of the Nursing
Department(s) in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our health
campus while ensuring that the highest degree of quality care is
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
Here's what you'll do when you join us:
- Assists the Director of Health Services (DHS) and Assistant
Director of Health Services (ADHS) to plan, develop, organize,
implement, evaluate, and direct the nursing service department, as
well as its programs and activities, in accordance with current
rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the Health
- Makes written and oral reports/recommendations to the ADHS/DHS
as necessary/required, concerning the operation of the nursing
- Verifies census event is correct in Electronic Health
- Completes scanning and attaching of resident documentation in
MatrixCare to ensure Medical Records are complete and
- Completes admission assessment for all new residents and
reviews with primary nurse.
- Assists in event investigations per ED/DHS/ADHS guidance.
- Completes nursing admission assessment and baseline care
planning for new
- Completes MDS section GG Functional assessment during the
- Initiate/oversee restorative programs to ensure provision of
services as needed.
- Ensures appropriate daily skilled documentation is assigned and
- Ensures notice of transfer and discharge is complete. Closes
discharged resident events and complete open observations. Ensure
discharge order is obtained and in medical record.Knowledge, Skills
- Must be able to read, write and follow written and oral
- Must be able to make independent decisions concerning above job
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel,
residents, family member, visitors, government agencies/personnel,
vendors, and the general
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to long-term careQualifications
- Must possess, at a minimum, a Nursing Degree from an accredited
- Must have and maintain a current, valid state RN/LPN
- Current, valid CPR certification required
- Wound Care Certification (WCC)
- Infection Preventionist certificationLOCATION:The Springs Of
MooresvilleMooresvilleIndianaTEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS:BreAnn
Keywords: The Springs Of Mooresville, Indianapolis , Admissions/Medical Records LPN - Nurse - The Springs of Mooresville, Healthcare , Mooresville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!