Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: The Waters Of Lebanon
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Now Hiring - Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN)NEW SIGN ON BONUS
$15kCOME JOIN OUR TEAM**NEW WAGES**** Offering Daily Pay**A
comprehensive benefit package includes:Excellent PayTuition
ReimbursementFlexible SchedulingPaid BirthdaysPaid Vacation
Time-Cash Out OptionPaid Sick TimeGroup Health InsuranceDental and
Vision InsuranceLife insurance plansDisability plans401KAs a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) you are responsible for carrying out
the assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with current
existing federal and state regulations and established company
policies and procedures.Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Duties and
- Responsible for making rounds to observe and evaluate physical,
emotional and social needs of residents
- Prepares and administers medications charts as required
- Administers treatments
- Consults with physicians
- Communicates with director of nursing and staff
- Provides nursing care to patients as assigned
- Prepares for and assists Physicians and others with diagnostic
procedures and treatments.
- Reinforce supports and provides health care instructions to
patients and their families.
- Participates with other team members in planning, implementing
and evaluating nursing care and other patient activities.
- Assists in the admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Observes and reports patients' vital signs, symptoms and
general condition to the appropriate individual(s).
- Records on patient charts observation of patients responses to
nursing care rendered.
- Maintains environmental conditions conducive to the comfort and
safety of patients.
- Assists with unit management and/or assume charge of unit as
assigned.Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Job Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years experience in nursing in a long term care
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in good standing and
currently licensed in the state they are working in
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and strong
- Demonstrates good judgment, problem solving and decision making
- Excellent communication, leadership and mentoring skillsOur
company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all
employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, This company complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training. #123by Jobble
Keywords: The Waters Of Lebanon, Indianapolis , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Brownsburg, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!