LPN Call Center Agent
Company: Interim HealthCare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Are you ready for an exciting, new opportunity as a licensed
health care provider? Are you passionate and ready to discover the
difference you can make with a rewarding job that provides a sense
of accomplishment and gratification? If this describes you, then
Interim Healthcare wants you to be a part of our team.We are
currently looking for licensed health care call center agent to
join us in assessing follow up care instructions for our clients.
You will be communicating with customers to ensure that they
received and follow through on instructions after visiting a health
care facility with a goal of reducing the need for a return visit.
- Manage Outbound and Inbound calls using the latest online
technology and systems.
- Complete a brief assessment with each customer to assure they
are receiving proper follow-up care.
- Communicate with health providers if necessary to schedule
- Accurately document customer responses in company provided
- Collaborate effectively with multiple internal partners to
ensure issues are resolved and thoroughly communicated to company
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current state license in good standing in the state in which
- Ability to work full-time hours to include evening and weekend
hours as business needs require.Preferred Qualifications:
- NLC (Nurse Licensure Compact) participation and active
- Experience in a related environment (i.e., office, call center,
customer service, etc.) using phones and computers as the primary
Keywords: Interim HealthCare, Indianapolis , LPN Call Center Agent, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!