Travel: RN - Med/Surg Nights
Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Position Title: RN - Med/Surg Float
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 3 months
Shift/Schedule: Nights w/EOW and holidays required
- Med/Surge Nurses provide direct and individualized nursing care
to patients based on the application of scientific nursing
- In addition to general nursing care, responsibilities of
Med/Surge Nurses include (but are not limited to): Consults and
coordinates with health care team members to assess, plan,
implement and evaluate patient care plans.
- Prepares and administers (orally, subcutaneously, through an
IV) and records prescribed medications.
- Reports adverse reactions to medications or treatments in
accordance with the policy regarding the administration of
medications by a licensed registered nurse.
- Educates patients on surgical procedures.
- Records patients medical information and vital signs.
- Must have BLS and ACLS certifications from AHA.
- Must have RN state license.
- Prior float experience preferred.
- Could float to all med surg units.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Indianapolis , Travel: RN - Med/Surg Nights, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!