Speech Language Pathologist
Company: Wildwood Healthcare Center
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Wildwood Healthcare Center - Full Time SPEECH LANGUAGE
PATHOLOGISTWildwood Healthcare Center, a member of the CommuniCare
Family of Companies, has a Full Time position available for a
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP). Our therapists are members of
the CommuniCare family, and this is not a contract position. This
is a professional position with the primary responsibility of
patient evaluation and direct patient care.Responsibilities include
but are not limited to:
- Evaluate, screen, and treat facility patients/residents who
need Speech Therapy services.
- Perform patient's/resident's evaluation under physician order
and develop a plan of care in accordance with patient's needs.
- Plan, direct, or conduct rehabilitative treatment programs to
improve communication, swallowing, and/or cognitive problems.
- Administer, score, and interpret specialized speech tests.
- Instruct residents, families, and caregivers to monitor speech
and provide ways to practice new skills.
- Instruct and educate residents, families, and caregivers in
appropriate diet recommendations and modifications for safe
- Complete required forms and documents in accordance with
company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Maintain patient records in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain professional growth and development by participating
in continuing education programs and other approved learning
- Maintain confidentiality of all medical record, facility, and
rehab related information.
- Maintain accurate billing information daily in accordance with
- Attend/Lead interdisciplinary meetings as appropriate to relay
clinical findings and make recommendations to other members of the
- Attend and participate in family meeting when appropriate.
- Review and adhere to the policies and procedures outlined by
the facility and CommuniCare Rehab Inc.As a CommuniCare employee
you will enjoy competitive wages and PTO plans. We offer you a menu
of benefit options from life and disability plans to medical,
dental and vision coverage, from quality benefit carriers. We also
offer 401(k) with employer match and Flexible Spending
- Must have a Bachelors and/or a Master's Degree in
Speech-Language Pathology from an Accredited Program.
- Must hold a current state license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must demonstrate competency in therapy treatment and evaluation
principles, techniques, materials and equipment utilization.
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge of state and federal
Keywords: Wildwood Healthcare Center, Indianapolis , Speech Language Pathologist, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!