Weekend Supervisor RN/LPN
Company: American Senior Communities
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) - Weekend Supervisor
Bring your heart to work! Caring people make the difference at
American Senior Communities!
Compassion, Accountability, Relationships and Excellence are the
core values for American Senior Communities. These words not only
form an acronym for C.A.R.E., they are our guiding principles and
create the framework for all our relationships with customers, team
members and community at large.
American Senior Communities has proudly delivered patient centered
care since the year 2000, with a long history of excellent
outcomes. Each of our 80+ American Senior Community is part of the
neighborhood in which it exists. Our leaders and staff live in
surrounding areas and know the community well. We value the same
things in life that you do. The foundation of our senior living
communities is based on the knowledge that we'll be part of your
neighborhood for many, many years. We take great pride in our
hospitality and it is ingrained in everything we do. As partners in
senior care, we are not just doing a job, but following a
What will you be doing and how will you make a difference at
American Senior Communities?
* Making a difference in the lives of the patients we serve by
providing them care and compassion
* Acting as a positive teammate to fellow employees by helping
onboard new teammates.
* You will build relationships with other team members, family
members, and residents by communicating in a positive, caring, and
* You will assume the planning, responsibility, and accountability
for resident care of a designated unit.
* Assume responsibility and direction of the evening and night
shift nursing staff.
Our commitment to our team members:
* Top competitive market wages
* Paid Time Off (PTO), holiday pay and *opportunities to earn
* Access up to 50% of your earned wages before payday with
* Paid training, skills certification & career development
* Medical, vision & dental insurance with Telehealth option
* Medical and dependent flexible spending accounts
* 401(k) retirement plan options
* Lucrative employee referral bonus program
* Tuition assistance and certification reimbursement*
* Continued education opportunities through Purdue Global & O2NE
* Employee assistance program & wellness support
* Retail, food & entertainment discounts and so much more
* Terms and conditions apply
* Demonstrates C.A.R.E. values to our residents, family members,
customers and staff
* Valid Indiana Nurse License
We are committed to the safety and health of our team members,
residents and families we serve. As such, ASC is proud to have
implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19
vaccination(s) for all employees and new hires. In accordance with
our mission to compassionately serve every resident with quality
care and excellence, we firmly believe that vaccinating all
employees is essential for our customer's safety and health. New
hires, including rehires, will need to show evidence of full
vaccination on or before start or receive their first dose or one
dose vaccine prior to start date.
As such, we are asking those candidates who wish to request an
exemption from being required to be vaccinated, submit a request
for their exemption through the process outlined in the electronic
onboarding paperwork. Should you have any questions regarding this,
please speak with your recruiting contact directly.
We are Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer Minority /
Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Keywords: American Senior Communities, Indianapolis , Weekend Supervisor RN/LPN, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!