Company: Home Services Unlimited
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Title Registered Nurse*
Location Indianapolis, IN*
*Position is based out of Indianapolis, IN
FLSA Status Exempt
Reports to Director of Clinical Services
Shifts hiring Part-time
Home Services Unlimited is one of Indy's most established
independent Medicare-certified agencies. We are seeking an
experienced home health nurse to serve Indy. Our RN Case Managers
directly manage their patients in the field and advocate patient
welfare, and serve as a liaison between patients, their families
and healthcare providers. We currently are seeking a Full-Time RN
Case Manager (or Part-time) to perform assessments, provide direct
nursing care and develop, implement and evaluate individualized
patient care plans.
Qualifications and Skills
We prefer prior Home Health experience including OASIS, but we will
train. WE need you to have current Indiana RN license, and
associate's degree or a bachelor's degree from an accredited
nursing program. Previous experience with electronic health records
We offer competitive pay and benefits (> 30 hrs) and the
opportunity to grow as a nurse with a growing agency.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
1. Utilizes the nursing process for assigned patients and families,
a. systematically assesses patients in an accurate and timely
b. initiates and revises plan of care appropriately.
c. mutually establishes and evaluates patient outcomes, and plans
d. provides holistic nursing services and prescribed
e. instructs patients, families, and other team members.
2. Coordinates patient care in a timely manner.
3. Promotes personal safety and a safe environment for patients and
4. Implements appropriate standard precautions and other infection
5. Supervises LPN and/or paraprofessional staff per policy.
6. Completes and submits required documentation in an accurate,
complete and timely manner.
7. Promotes effective communication, both verbal and written.
8. Maintains expected standards of quality care within the scope of
professional nursing practice.
9. Self evaluates the effectiveness and efficiency of own
professional practice in the home care setting.
10. Participates in meetings, in-services, activities as required
11. Seeks assistance appropriately.
12. Complies with agency policies and procedures.
13. Ensures compliance with applicable law and regulation.
14. Participates in interdisciplinary evaluation of the patient
care and the development and/or changes to the plan of care.
15. Participates in QAPI process.
16. Fulfills additional responsibilities as assigned.
Keywords: Home Services Unlimited, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse*, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!