ECU, Registered Nurse - Lebanon - $51/hr
Company: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis
Posted on: January 27, 2023
ECU - RN We are currently seeking qualified RN candidates to
staff ECU PRN at great hospitals in Lebanon. These are part time
(PRN) positions on day and night shifts. 1-2 years of recent and
related experience is required.. Current pay is $51 per hour.
Benefits for the ECU- RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Responsibilities of the ECU - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs
of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the
policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside careRequirements of the Registered Nurse
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as
required by facility#PandoPandoLogic.Keywords:Registered Nurse
(RN), Location:Danville,IN-46122, PL:559661815
Keywords: Interim HealthCare of Indianapolis, Indianapolis , ECU, Registered Nurse - Lebanon - $51/hr, Healthcare , Danville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!