Registered Nurse/RN Full Time Days/72 HoursBi-Weekly ***$5000 SIGN ON BONUS***
Company: Hendricks Regional Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Summary : More than 2,200 associates live our core values
each day through a shared philosophy of patient-centered,
high-quality, low-cost care. Hendricks has achieved Magnet
recognition for nursing excellence for three consecutive
accreditation periods, the highest national credential for
professional nursing practice.
Full Time days, 6:00 am to 6:30 pm. BSN or willing to completed BSN
degree within five years of hire date.
A Nurse Staff RN is responsible for the independent supervision of
the delivery of care to a group of residents in a nursing unit.
Assess resident needs, develop individual care plans, administer
nursing care, and evaluate nursing care. Must be able to work every
other weekend.Job DescriptionEssential Job Functions:
- Assure that effective quality nursing care is delivered which
is outcome focused through utilization of the nursing process.
- Develop individualized plan of care in collaboration with the
resident/responsible party and interdisciplinary care team.
- Implement plan of care consistently, effectively and cost
efficiently with focus on resident centered outcomes by utilizing
all appropriate, available resources for
resident/family/responsible party counseling and discharge
planning. Work in collaboration with physician and/or other health
care professionals by sharing information relevant to changing plan
- Deliver and maintain optimum resident care and comfort by
demonstrating knowledge and skills of current nursing
- Must hold and maintain a current license to practice as a
Registered Nurse (RN) in practicing state
- Must hold and maintain a current CPR certification. Licensed
nursing staff are required to obtain their CPR certification within
90 days of hire.
- Recent clinical experience, education, or specialty skills
specific to geriatrics
- Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
- Demonstrate working knowledge of infection control principles
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and
company proprietary information
- Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively
and work cooperatively with patients, families, and other employees
at all levelsWork Shift : 1st Shift (United States of
America)Scheduled Weekly Hours : 36
Keywords: Hendricks Regional Health, Indianapolis , Registered Nurse/RN Full Time Days/72 HoursBi-Weekly ***$5000 SIGN ON BONUS***, Healthcare , Danville, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!