Posted on: March 19, 2023
Description:What you'll do as a Radiology Technician at
The position performs duties and tasks of the diagnostic and
mammography radiologic technologist within the department.
- Send general radiology and mammography reports to physicians
- Ensure that the functions performed by assigned employees are
properly coordinated with other services and departments.
- Call for and returns outside general and mammography
- Reconcile charges to cashier.
- Process Little Red Door referrals
- Reconcile billings from Radiologic Specialists
- Complete quarterly Mammography Quality Assurance Reports for
Radiologic Specialists mammography audits.
- Perform annual lead apron testing for all dental and radiology
- Schedule services and maintenance on all radiology and
- Maintain mammography certification for Radiology
- Develop and implement effective systems to ensure accurate
- Ensure completed documentation is following policies,
procedures, systems, regulations, and laws.
- Ensure availability of all reports and record for area of
- Administer and maintain departmental policies, procedures, and
- Assist with the establishment, implementation, and maintenance
of objectives and/or treatment protocols within the area of
- Coordinate the integration of departmental program/projects
with other departments or areas.
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal laws.Training &
- Assist in providing personnel development opportunities and
in-service/orientation training for employees.Resource Management:
- Assist in the development and administration of the annual
- Monitor expenditures to ensure variances are within
organizational and departmental constraints.
- Assist in the development of detailed budgets and cash
forecasts by department.Commitment to Purpose/Service:
- Demonstrates a commitment to HealthNet's mission, vision and
values and supports organizational decisions and behaviors.
- Demonstrates efforts to discovering, meeting, and advocating
for patient and customer's needs.HIPAA:
- Maintains at all times the confidentiality of any patient or
employee medical, financial, or other personal information, records
and data to which there is access.
- Views, uses, or discloses such information only for reasons
necessary to perform duties.
- Responsible to challenge unauthorized individuals from viewing
such confidential patient or employee information or accessing
restricted areas.Commitment to Diversity:
- Committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive, and equitable work
environment, where all employees, whatever their gender, race,
ethnicity, national origin, age, sexual orientation or identity,
education, or disability, feels valued and respected.
- Committed to a nondiscriminatory approach and provides equal
opportunity for employment and advancement in respective
departments, programs, and worksites.
- Respects and values diverse life experiences and heritages and
ensures that all voices are valued and heard.
- Committed to modeling diversity and inclusion and to
maintaining an inclusive environment with equitable treatment for
When you'll work as a Radiology Supervisor at HealthNet:
- Part-Time, 24 hours a week
- Monday 11AM-7PM, Tuesday 9:30AM-2:30PM, Thursday
- Flexible to change schedule for Tuesday and Thursday
- No weekends or holidays
Job responsibilities listed above is a summary and does not include
other tasks requested by Physician or Clinic Manager.
Who is HealthNet?https://www.indyhealthnet.org/HealthNet is a
nonprofit 501 (c) (3) organization of community-based health
centers located in Indianapolis and Bloomington, IN Since 1968,
HealthNet has improved the health status of the neighborhoods it
serves by making quality health services accessible to everyone.
HealthNet annually provides affordable health care to more than
61,000 individuals through its network of 9 primary care health
centers 5 dental clinics, 9 school-based clinics, a mobile health
unit, and additional support services. HealthNet's mission is to
improve lives with compassionate health care and support services,
regardless of ability to pay.
Requirements:(Please, consider applying if you do not meet the list
of criteria below. We would love to engage for other possible
opportunities or explore your areas of skill a little deeper)
What you'll need as a Radiology Technician at HealthNet:
- Requires completion of course(s) in an approved school for
- Requires certification for mammography.
- Requires current certification with the American Registry of
Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) and the state of Indiana
Certification for Diagnostic X-Ray Machine Operators.
- Requires Experience as a registered radiologic
- Knowledge anatomy, physiology, physics, chemistry, and
The skills you'll bring as a Radiology Technician at HealthNet:
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively interact with a widely diverse
population of patients, visitors and staff.
- Ability to make decisions; problem solve; and to provide sound
- Ability to make radiographs on the various models of
- Ability to utilize initiative and judgement to determine proper
position of patients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Travel between health centers may be required.
Why work for HealthNet?
- Competitive Compensation
- Paid Time Off
- Healthcare, Dental, and Vision Plan
- Life Insurance
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Flexible work schedules encouraging a balance between work and
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:HealthNet is an Equal Employment
Opportunity Employer and employment decisions are made without
regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age,
disability, sexual orientation, or any other category protected by
federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: HealthNet, Indianapolis , Radiology Technician, Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...