Clinical Supervisor (RN) - (Remote in Indiana)
Company: Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Clinical Supervisor (RN)
- Are you an experienced Clinical Supervisor looking for a new
- Do you value utilization review and quality assurance?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
Kepro team? If so, you might be our next new team member! Who we
need: The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the management and
oversight of Indiana Utilization Management activities. Oversees
clinical program activities to ensure overall consistency,
thoroughness, and accuracy of the clinical programs. Oversees
program to ensure clinical efficiencies, deliverables and assigned
contract functions are performed to the highest standards to
strengthen the relationships with customers and meet contract
requirements. Provides day-to-day oversight to manage the
utilization review program. Why us? Kepro is a rapidly growing
national quality improvement and care management organization. We
work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care,
at the right time, in the right setting. People Focused. Mission
Driven. Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission
driven to improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
expertise. We do this through our people. At Kepro, you can do
meaningful work that makes a real difference for the lives of
individuals across the country. We are an organization that cares
deeply about our employees, and we provide the training and support
to do the best work of your career. Benefits are a key component of
your rewards package at Kepro. These benefits are designed to
provide you and your family additional protection, security, and
support for both your career and your life away from work. They are
comprehensive and fit a variety of needs and situations. Our
benefits include comprehensive health plans, paid time off,
retirement savings, corporate wellness, educational assistance,
corporate discounts and more. What you'll do:
- Responsible for utilization reviews as defined by the contract
to include prior authorization and retro reviews.
- Oversees utilization review activities.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME). The list of
accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be
expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary
from time to time. What you'll need: Required Qualifications
- Active, unrestricted Licensed RN in Indiana or compact
- Associate's Degree or equivalent directly applicable experience
in nursing, healthcare administration or related area.
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current working knowledge of utilization management.
- Customer-focused, results-oriented, and capable of building and
maintaining relationships with internal and external
- Organizational skills, ability to plan and prioritize multiple
- Current Interqual and Milliman criteria knowledge.
- Experience in using systems that support Utilization Review
- Ability to participate as a team member fostering collaborative
decision-making among leadership, committees, teams, or work groups
of diverse composition.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and other
software programs essential to perform job functions.
- Ability to provide technical guidance and leadership to
management team. Experience
- Five (5) years of experience in a lead position in a quality
and utilization management program including two (2) most recent
years being in health care management. Thank You! We know your time
is valuable and we thank you in advance for applying for this
position. Due to the high volume of applicants we receive, only
those who are chosen to advance in our interview process will be
contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in Kepro and
invite you to apply to future openings that may be of interest.
Best of luck in your search! - The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental and Physical Requirements The physical demands described
here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an
attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged
periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively
with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move
objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within
the state. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability Kepro is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Keystone Peer Review Organization, Inc., Indianapolis , Clinical Supervisor (RN) - (Remote in Indiana), Healthcare , Indianapolis, Indiana
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...